Assistant Manager - Recruitments at Innovaccer
Views:927 Applications:103 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
Innovaccer - Senior Associate/Associate/Assistant Manager - Market Research (3-7 yrs)
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Senior Associate/Associate Manager for this high-performance Market Research team to create reports that build thought leadership in US healthcare and drive research that guides product development at Innovaccer.
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU- LL BE DOING
- Use your expertise to quickly come up to speed with Innovaccer's business, high-level architecture and technology concepts.
- Release thought leadership reports on US healthcare
- Leverage the research skills to guide product development through market and opportunity analysis.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE
- Proven experience in managing a team of top-grade technology professionals at different hierarchy levels
- Should have experience in collaborating with different stakeholders i.e. Product Management, Analytics, SRE, Customer Support, Sales, User Experience etc.
- You should know how to effectively communicate at all levels and never be scared of taking moon-shots. Also, you are not only expected to be a good people manager but also you should be excited towards
- Beyond solving everyday problems, you must enjoy starting your day with a new problem or challenge to solve, and without the right mix of technology, it will be absolutely difficult. Hence, it is imperative these stacks are known to you for a long time:
- Experience working on research design and building reports
- Deep experience of data analysis to build market opportunity matrices
- Familiarity with tools such as Tableau and others is an added advantage
- Understanding of the US healthcare is an added advantage.
WHAT ORG- S WOULD YOU DRIVE?
The Marketing & Partnerships team is one of the most dynamic teams, responsible for engaging existing and potential customers through various channels. A powerhouse of knowledge and ideas, we create business awareness to drive revenue, enable growth, and spread our core mission of righting the wrongs of healthcare technology. We are a team of highly passionate and fun-loving individuals working tirelessly to activate data for the biggest of healthcare organizations around the world with our AI-enabled products. We are one of the fastest escalating SaaS-based companies in the nation, and working with us guarantee unparallel learning opportunities and personal growth prospect. And yes, we strive to put the same effort into everything we do, whether saving millions for our clients or celebrating our success!
We are on a hunt for innovative marketers who can help us advance our mission and fit in our culture seamlessly. Join our team if you feel you have what it takes to brainstorm, develop, and implement the best strategies to create something big each time!