Asst. Manager - HR at InnovAccer Management Pvt Ltd
Views:5788 Applications:152 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:17
InnovAccer - Sales Ambassador (0-2 yrs)
Position Title: - Sales Ambassador
Location: - Noida
Travel required: On a case to case basis
The Sales Ambassador position is mainly a position that performs teleprospecting function for our senior management team. It will utilize your professional communication, research and interviewing skills. You will reach out to companies across geographies (Primarily US and Europe) and talk to professionals about their business needs and initiatives.
You will identify who is the most appropriate decision maker in the company (usually a head of function) by speaking with multiple company representatives. You will then liaise with the decision maker and set up meetings for the senior management team.
Qualifications & Experience
- Min Graduate and above
- 1-3 years of experience in a lead generation role (preferably for an Analytics/IT/ITES industry)
- Experience in coordination and engaging senior business executives
- Generating leads for the Data Analytics Practice
- Organizing leads and thorough follow up on the leads
- Tracking leads through the entire sales cycle
- Coordinate with the prospects and the internal team and set up business meetings
- Conduct secondary research and collate relevant information and capture the information in the prospect formats
- Facilitate prospective client meetings and presentations
- Understand client briefs from the Senior Management and develop tools, solution notes, papers, decks for a sales pitch
- Engage in dialogue to understand client requirements and expectations
- Work effectively with the client to facilitate requirements gathering
- Persistence and diligence to 'go the extra mile'.
- Articulate in both verbal and written presentation
- Impeccable command over language /inter personal in face to face as well as written communication
- Ability to build credibility with the audience
- Must have natural business acumen in order to qualify an opportunity
- A self-starter capable of making sense in unstructured situations
- Organized and meticulous in maintaining leads and follow ups
- Expert in engaging with the senior business executives
- Expert in MS Word, MS PowerPoint, Excel
- Excellent Presentation Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Expert knowledge of using LinkedIn and other relevant social media tools.
No bar for the right candidate!
Joining Expected - As soon as possible.
InnovAccer is an India based research acceleration company co-founded by IIT and IIM Alumni. The team of coders, data scientists, statistical analysts, and visualization experts at InnovAccer work with researchers across the world to help them create world class datasets, implement cutting-edge statistical models, and build state of the art applications using the latest technology stacks. Within 15 months of its inception, InnovAccer has over 100 customers from 50 customer organizations in over 10 countries including 18 of top 20 business schools like Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, HEC Paris, INSEAD, IESE business school. More about InnovAccer at www.innovaccer.com
More recently InnovAccer also featured in the League of 10 in NASSCOM's Emerge 50. InnovAccer has been rated amongst - India's Most Innovative top 10 emerging software product-centric companies- .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.