Asst. Manager - HR at InnovAccer Management Pvt Ltd
Views:7135 Applications:484 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:270
InnovAccer - Operations Analyst (0-3 yrs)
Job Role : Operations Analyst
Eligibility- (Fresher- B.Tech CS/IT only) & (Experienced - B.Tech CS/IT + MBA or Experience- Operations Management in IT/Service Industry) only.
Location : Sector 63, Noida
Job Responsibilities :
- Accomplish business objectives by identifying and solving customer information and processing problems. Design and implement major operations-related projects, working closely with the Team Leaders and Management.
- Assist operations team in making decisions and formulating policies related to identifying and designing strategic initiatives, developing measurements of performance, designing and redesigning day-to-day operational processes and tools, and analyzing data and creating reports to support the business. Identify different initiatives to reduce costs and/or increase operational efficiency.
- Work closely with different technology teams and agree on expected outcomes/timelines.
- Own projects and drive them from initial concept to final implementation and monitoring, and develop an in-depth understanding in different areas of the company.
- Determine the most appropriate analytical technique, evaluate information to conceptualize and define operational problems, test models for accuracy and make changes if necessary, consult with managers to identify and solve various problems, evaluate problems and recommend solutions.
- Work with IT development teams to ensure correct and efficient development and timely implementation of initiatives.
- Identify project requirements by coordinating with customers; analyzing operations; determining project scope; documenting results; preparing customer contracts.
- Develop problem solutions by describing requirements in a work-flowchart and diagram; studying system capabilities; analyzing alternative solutions; preparing system specifications; writing programs.
- Develop project estimates by identifying phases and elements, personnel requirements, and costs.
- Verify results by completing tests.
- Prepare customers to use system by conducting training.
- Provide reference for customers by writing documentation; providing support and help.
- Maintain systems by researching and resolving problems; maintaining system integrity and security.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Prepare reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Identify and evaluate issues and problems and works towards deriving efficient solutions.
Additional Skills :
Problem Solving, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Project Management, Process Improvement, Client Relationships, Reporting Skills, Networking Knowledge, Networking Standards, Technical Zeal, Job Knowledge
- B.Tech / M.Tech / MS / MSc in CS/IT/ MBA Operations, 2013, 2014 or 2015 Batch.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Logistics, Computer Science, Engineering (any type), Mathematics, Statistics, Computational Bioscience, Technology, Operations Research, or a related field, and 2 years of experience in the position offered or related position,
- Including 1 year of experience with: Developing and driving adoption of cross-departmental processes to reduce cost or promote operational efficiency; Metrics reporting, cost-benefit, root-cause, and financial analysis, with at least one year of experience;
- Managing multiple data integration projects simultaneously and interfacing with internal business partners, senior management, and programming teams; Gathering requirements, composing technical specifications, testing features, and implementing new tools;
- Identifying and defining key metrics and executing strategies. Knowledge of VBA, SQL, including SQL server, Oracle, MySQL, and statistical tools, including MINITAB, SAS, R is preferred.
What to expect :
- Working with a really smart and talented team, who are really good at what they do.
- Getting the right environment to do the best work of your life.
- Amazing Growth. We- re growing fast. You will too.
- No bar for the right candidate, we are open for negotiations on any amount.
InnovAccer is an India based research acceleration company co-founded by IIT and IIM Alumni. The team of coders, data scientists, statistical analysts, and visualization experts at InnovAccer work with researchers across the world to help them create world class datasets, implement cutting-edge statistical models, and build state of the art applications using the latest technology stacks. Within 15 months of its inception, InnovAccer has over 100 customers from 50 customer organizations in over 10 countries including 18 of top 20 business schools like Harvard, Wharton, Stanford, HEC Paris, INSEAD, IESE business school. More about InnovAccer at www.innovaccer.com
More recently InnovAccer also featured in the League of 10 in NASSCOM's Emerge 50. InnovAccer has been rated amongst - India's Most Innovative top 10 emerging software product-centric companies- .
Vivek Shrivastava (09873246043)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.