Asst. Manager - HR at InnovAccer Management Pvt Ltd
Views:3094 Applications:191 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:14
InnovAccer - Manager - Finance (1-4 yrs)
Key Deliverables :
Accounting Manager Job Duties :
- Achieves accounting operational objectives by contributing accounting information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problem; identifying trends; determining system improvements.
- Meets accounting financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Confirms financial status by monitoring revenue and expenses; coordinating the collection, consolidation, and evaluation of financial data; preparing special reports.
- Guides other departments by researching and interpreting accounting policy; applying observations and recommendations to operational issues.
- Maintains financial security by establishing internal controls.
- Managing AR and AP departments.
- Allocating credit limits for new/existing customers with evaluation of customer credit
- Avoids legal challenges by understanding current and proposed legislation; enforcing accounting regulations; recommending new procedures.
Skills/Qualifications : Developing Budgets, Legal Compliance, Tracking Budget Expenses, Accounting, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Management Proficiency, Coordination.
- Preferably B.Com, M.Com, MBA Finance, CA, CA Inter
- Exposure to similar profile
- Good written as well as oral communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Should possess good computer skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.