Assistant Manager - Recruitments at Innovaccer
Views:2690 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:147
Innovaccer - Manager - Events & Corporate Communications (5-8 yrs)
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Manager, Events and Corporate Communications who- ll work hand in hand with Manager Marketing, as well as the senior management of the company in organizing and managing various events that the organization participates and hosts during the year in the US along with creating and promoting the public image of the organization by building strong relationships with media channels in the US. The candidate must have solid experience in managing a team and should have excellent communication and networking skills.
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU WILL BE DOING:
- Plan, strategize and organize regional networking events across the US.
- Manage outreach and invitations for such regional events via email marketing campaigns, cold calling, and social media marketing.
- Build strong relationships with other players in the market and plan events collaboratively.
- Research on healthcare events that Innovaccer can participate in with relevant value proposition and plan entire logistical + lead capture exercise around it.
- Measure, analyze, and report campaign performances during the outreach period.
- Drive data capture and management. Provide regular database health checks, cleansing, and augmentation.
- Partner closely with the Design, Product Marketing and Content teams to ensure relevant messaging, timing and execution of ongoing campaigns across email and web.
- Plan and implement publicity strategies and campaigns.
- Develop public relations strategies for current and existing products, launches, and promotions.
- Coordinate with the content team to produce relevant, compelling social media updates with links to products or promotions.
- Develop and produce high-quality, informative, and interesting press releases, press kits, and related materials.
- Maintain strong and prosperous relationships with media (both US and India) and develop relationships with industry leaders through social media.
- Analyze and optimize media coverage plus other campaign performances.
- Create and manage PR annual calendar, budgets, deadlines, objectives, and schedules.
- Develop weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual media activity reports.
- Develop or commission market research as needed
- Consistently brainstorm and collaborate with the team for new ideas and strategies.
- Excellent team management and networking skills.
- Good understanding of event marketing in B2B space and stronghold in email marketing and cold calling.
- Experienced in implementing enterprise lead generation programs and processes.
- Good understanding of CRM software like Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
- Proactive, decisive, independent thinker and should be open to research for new avenues.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, written and verbal communication skills; strong copywriting and content creation skills.
- Strong analytical skills in marketing science.
- Strong organization and prioritization skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with strict timelines and bandwidth for ad-hoc tasks.
- Healthcare Domain and Big data Technologies understanding will be plus.