Assistant HR Manager - Hiring at InnovAccer
Views:1567 Applications:198 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:90
InnovAccer - Director - Learning & Development (13-15 yrs)
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORLD'S FASTEST GROWING HEALTH IT COMPANY?
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer's aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
YOUR TITLE WILL BE: Director - Learning and Development
YOUR DEPARTMENT WILL BE: People Operations
YOUR EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
WHERE YOU WILL BE WORKING? Noida, India
KEY SKILL: Learning methodologies, Stakeholder management, Communication skills, L&D systems
YOUR ROLE :
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Director-Learning and Development who has good communication skills and who is keen to assist people with their learning and development. He has to fundamentally assist in the organization's success, by coaching and developing its people.
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU- LL BE DOING :
- Creating training programs that are aligned with the organization's objectives and having a strong understanding of what these are
- Acting as the go-to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development plans
- Working closely with various leaders across the organization and having a full understanding of their units and training requirements
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching
- Having an awareness of the allocated budget and an ability to find solutions in order to implement the required training
- Building relationships with 3rd party training providers
- Managing the development of the HR team from a training perspective
- Designing staple curriculums for all employees (i.e. values)
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE :
- Management, development and talent training
- Designing and supplying a variety of training styles
- Building relationships with external suppliers
- Maintaining budgets
- People Management
- Qualified to degree, CIPD or CTP level, or equivalent
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences
- Organizational development skills
Note: The candidate should have the background of IT Software Industry.
WHAT ORG- S WOULD YOU DRIVE?
We're the People Operations team. We drive our company's talent infrastructure to run effectively.Empowering managers and their teams to recruit the best talent in the industry, mentoring managers and individuals to create a high-performance culture and driving accountability and development within teams are top priorities. The team provides strategic, data-backed people insights for the leadership to enable critical decision-making and focus on results and retain our talent.