Assistant HR Manager - Hiring at InnovAccer
Views:2690 Applications:261 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:176
InnovAccer - Decision Scientist - Healthcare Sector (1-3 yrs)
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer's aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
YOUR TITLE WILL BE: Decision Scientist- I
YOUR DEPARTMENT WILL BE: Professional Services
YOUR EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
WHERE YOU WILL BE WORKING? Noida, India
KEY SKILLS: ETL, Pl-SQL, Tableau, Qlikview, PostgreSQL, AWS
YOUR ROLE :
We at Innovaccer are looking for a Decision Scientist-I that will help us revolutionize healthcare research and analytics. You will be a part of the expanding Healthcare Innovations team, with plenty of opportunities to interact with project stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Your primary focus will be to use data mining techniques such as machine learning, regression, neural networks etc. to build high-quality predictive models that can be used to improve healthcare services and outcomes. You will be required to analyze the US healthcare data holistically to identify trends, evaluate scenarios, and make predictions for future outcomes and value drivers. This is a fast-paced, collaborative and iterative environment requiring quick learning, agility and flexibility.
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING :
- The Decision scientist should know how to play with and transform data.
- The Decision scientist will work towards creating easy to digest analytical reports for US healthcare customers - mainly doctors and business heads
- Decision scientist is expected to understand data warehousing concepts and implement best practices
- Review the quality of the raw data and produce reports to the stakeholders
- Research clinical and cost based studies and implement the math in an analytical tool
- Work on creating in-house predictive models to predict medical events
- For the reports which are demanded frequently the Decision scientist works with product managers to develop reports into the product
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE :
- 1+ years of relevant experience with delivering small, medium and large analytics projects
- Expertise in ETL, SQL/PI to analyse data.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams from IT, software engineering and business domains.
- Statistical models - hands on experience in creating statistical models. Understands when to use which models to better fit the data
- Demonstrates good written and verbal communication skills. Able to present information to various audiences.
- Redshift will be a plus.
- US Healthcare Domain Experience will be plus
WHAT ORGS WOULD YOU DRIVE?
Decision Science team at Innovaccer is responsible for building high quality predictive models that can be used to improve healthcare services and outcomes. This team leverages a multitude of data models such as regression, clustering, ANN/CNN etc in python or scala to mine big healthcare data to answer specific questions required to complete a proof-of-concept (PoC) analysis. Furthermore, one the PoC is successful, this team is required to interact closely with data engineers to scale-up and productionize their projects.