Asst. Manager - HR at InnovAccer Management Pvt Ltd
Views:9558 Applications:654 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:57
InnovAccer - Data Scientist (0-2 yrs)
Job Role: Data Scientist
Location: Sector 63, Noida
Essential Skill Set:
- Deep Understand of statistics and statistical learning algorithms.
- Very clear understanding of regression analysis.
- Exposure to advanced mathematics and numerical techniques.
- Experience in database querying and data mining.
- Understanding of stochastic processes and survey design is a plus.
- Understanding of probabilistic models, machine learning algorithms, Bayesian networks, Markov chains, and the application of robust statistics to model realistic situations is a plus.
- Exposure to Financial Analysis is a plus
Required Programming Languages: R, SQL
Additional Programming Languages (is a plus): Matlab, C/Python, Excel VBA, Hadoop & NoSQL (MongoDB / Pig / Cassandra)
IIT/ IIIT/ NIT/BITS 2014 or 2015 Batch only, B.Tech, M.Tech, MS, MSc, in CS/IT/ECE/Mathematics & Computing/ Statistics, Economics/ Mathematics, OR, Industrial Optimization Branches are preferred.)
Other Skill Set:
- Ability to work in a highly challenging, collaborative and entrepreneurial environment
- Able to explain statistical concepts to non-statistician citing examples from real world
- Exceptional problem solving skills, willingness to learn new concepts and methodologies as needed, quickly, and apply them to new problem solving scenarios
- Essentially the person will be responsible for building and executing various statistical models for live client projects or algorithms used in products of InnovAccer.
- Innovate and create your own statistical models and test them against top literature benchmarks. Mainly, prepare robust statistical models required by various teams of InnovAccer.
- Understand client requirements, break down problems in various sub-parts and frame a detailed project strategy to be executed by a team of Statisticians.
- Continuously build generic statistical modules to improve efficiency of solving world's best statistical problems with less time and memory complexity.
- Support product team of InnovAccer in implementing most effective and efficient statistical algorithms and plugging them into the existing product framework.
What to expect
- Working with a really smart and talented team of people, who are really good at what they do.
- Getting the right environment to do the best work of your life.
- Amazing Growth. We- re growing fast. You will too.
- Best in the Industry
InnovAccer simplifies access to structured data and analytics through implementations of machine learning and Big Data Technology. Our flagship product Datashop is deployed at critical international bodies and is disrupting the ways Think Tanks, Corporate and Researchers across the globe extract intelligence from data. Some of our customers are United Nations, Harvard, Global Entrepreneurship Monitor (GEM), MIT, Wharton, London Business School, Reserve Bank of India, 3S ltd. NASSCOM awarded Datashop for being in the league of top 10 products while Forbes featured InnovAccer under the category 30 under 30.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.