Assistant Manager - Recruitments at Innovaccer
Views:901 Applications:201 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:121
Innovaccer - Associate/Senior Associate - Demand Generation (0-4 yrs)
Your Role :
- We at Innovaccer are looking for a Associate/Senior Associate-Demand Generation to join our marketing Team. Candidate work hand in hand with demand generation lead for lead generation in the healthcare industry in the USA.
A Day in the Life :
- Your role will be to run email campaigns and cold calls for potential meeting generation by utilizing all the marketing activities like a product launch, events participation, and web/social engagement.
- Generating leads for Data Analytics Practice.
- Organizing leads and thorough follow up on the leads.
- Engage in dialogue to understand client requirements and expectations.
What You Need ?
- Persistence and diligence to 'go the extra mile'.
- Articulate in both verbal and written presentation.
- Impeccable command over language /interpersonal in face to face as well as written communication.
- Must have natural business acumen in order to qualify an opportunity.
- A self-starter capable of making sense in unstructured situations.
- Organized and meticulous in maintaining leads and follow-ups.
- Making outbound sales calls is an integral part of this role, and the candidate should be open to the idea of connecting with multiple customers in a day.
What We Offer ?
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it's our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.