Assistant Manager - Recruitments at Innovaccer
Views:153 Applications:36 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:32
Innovaccer - Associate Manager - US Tax & Compliances (4-8 yrs)
We are looking for Assistant Manager- US Tax and Compliances to join the Finance team. You will work with Innovaccer's Finance team to drive financial operation for the company
A Day in the Life:
- The candidate will be responsible for US Direct and Indirect taxes including transfer pricing compliance, assessments, and appeals to ensure all compliance, reporting, assessments, and appeals are on or before the due dates appropriately.
- Preparation and implementation of the tax strategies for the Direct and Indirect taxes at the US level.
- Timely compliance/ assessments/appeals related to Sales tax, Use tax, and Income taxes at state and federal level.
- Preparation of tax computations for advance tax payment for Federal and State and book closure purposes.
- Responsible for filing forms 1099, 3921, etc.
- Coordinate with the tax advisory firm in the preparation of tax returns and other compliances.
- Maintenance of compliance records with a live tracker of compliance.
- Review of Federal tax returns (standalone/consolidated) and other informational forms as prescribed by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) for US Corporate tax-payers.
- Review of international tax filings such as CFCs, and foreign information reporting (Form 926, Form 8858, Form 5471, Form 5472, etc.).
- Responsible for Regulatory compliance like business licenses, foreign qualification, etc.
- Managing and coordinating with Legal counsels for Corporate secretarial compliances
What You Need:
- 4-6 years of experience in US compliance in the industry/company. SaaS product or IT company is preferred.
- CA/CPA/CA Inter/MBA(F)
- In-depth knowledge of US Federal and State taxes including direct and indirect taxes.
- Experience with big 5/ good tax firms specializing in US tax will be preferred.
- Candidate should have exposure to working with industry/ Company. SaaS is preferred.
- Good verbal and written business English communication skills.
- US Regulatory Compliance experience is required.
What We Offer:
- Industry-focused Certifications: We want you to be a subject matter expert in what you do. So, whether it's our product or our domain, you will dive straight in and be certified by the best in the world.
- Quarterly Rewards and Recognition Programs: We foster learning and encourage people to take moonshots. When you achieve your goals, we recognize and reward your hard work.
- Health Benefits: We cover health insurance for you and your loved ones.
- Sabbatical Policy: We encourage people to take time off and rejuvenate, upskill and pursue their interests so that they can generate new ideas for innovating at Innovaccer.
- Pet-friendly office and open floor plan. No mundane cubicles.