HR Recruiter at Innovaccer
Views:1981 Applications:146 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:54
Innovaccer - Associate Manager/Manager - Marketing - Payers (2-4 yrs)
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE WORLD'S FASTEST GROWING HEALTH IT COMPANY?
Innovaccer Inc. is a leading healthcare data platform company focused on delivering a more efficient and effective healthcare through the use of pioneering analytics and transparent, clean, and accurate data. Innovaccer's aim is to simplify complex data from all points of care, streamline the information, and help organizations make powerful decisions and realize strategic goals based on key insights and predictions from their data. Its products have been deployed across more than 500 locations with over 10,000 providers leveraging it at institutions, governmental organizations, and several corporate enterprises such as Mercy ACO, StratiFi Health, Catalyst Health Network, Osler Health Network, and PHIX HIE. Innovaccer is based in San Francisco with offices around the United States and Asia.
YOUR TITLE WILL BE: Associate Manager/Manager
YOUR DEPARTMENT WILL BE: Marketing & Partnerships
YOUR EMPLOYMENT TYPE: Full-Time
WHERE YOU WILL BE WORKING? Noida, India
- As a Product/ Segment Marketer, you will support our growing portfolio of products for payers in US Healthcare. You will be responsible for clearly communicating the - why, what and when to the marketplace. You must understand the payer market segment, our target customers and our offerings.
- You will be responsible for penetrating the payer market through market & competitive intelligence, market segmentation, developing value proposition & sales enablement materials, and creating the go-to-market strategy. You will work closely with the marketing, product and sales functions to build a robust launch and pipeline generation plan. This includes liaising with content marketing, PR, demand generation, digital marketing, and field marketing.
- Product Marketing
- Payer Marketing
- Healthcare Product Marketing
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU- LL BE DOING
- Develop Go-To-Market strategy for Payers (US Healthcare Industry) and create the core positioning, identify buyer personas, develop messaging for target audience and sales enablement materials.
- Create & execute product launches in sync with product roadmaps
- Create lead generation and lead nurturing plans to achieve pipeline and strategic goals for Innovaccer's suite of products for Payers (US Healthcare Industry)
- Launch new features and highlight our narrative through press, key influencers and the community.
- Deepen our understanding of target market segments and relevant audiences through competitive and market intelligence.
- Identify product needs and emerging trends in the payer market.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in enterprise marketing/ product marketing/ product management or any strategic role.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Engineering, or other related discipline.
- MBA from Tier I college will be preferred.
- US Healthcare experience a plus.
- Deep understanding of the Payer market (US Healthcare Industry) is preferred.
- Experience with product launches and enterprise campaigns.
- Experience leading, or working with, a multi-faceted marketing organization.
- Experience in a technology product company and with start up environments.
- Experience working with with analytics products or markets a plus.
- Exceptional communication skills (both written and verbal).