People Operations Consultant at Innovaccer Analytics Pvt Ltd
Views:782 Applications:46 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
Innovaccer - Associate Manager/Manager - Market Research - US Healthcare (4-8 yrs)
YOUR ROLE :
We at Innovaccer are looking for an Associate Manager/Manager - Market Research for this high-performance Market Research team to create reports that build thought leadership in US healthcare and drive research that guides product development at Innovaccer.
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU'LL BE DOING :
- Streamlining end-to-end RFP Process
- Liasoning with various teams (in the US also) to ensure a collaborative approach towards Sales Engineering
- Use your expertise to quickly come up to speed with Innovaccer's business, high-level architecture and technology concepts.
- Release thought leadership reports on US healthcare
- Leverage the research skills to guide product development through market and opportunity analysis.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE
- Knowledge of US Healthcare
- Acumen to frame research design and write detailed reports on various aspects of US healthcare.
- Proven experience in managing a team of top-grade technology professionals at different hierarchy levels
- Should have experience in collaborating with different stakeholders i.e. Product Management, Analytics, SRE, Customer Support, Sales, User Experience etc.
- You should know how to effectively communicate at all levels and never be scared of taking moon-shots.
- Basic understanding of documents such as RFPs, RFIs, MRDs, BRDs, PRDs, and others.
- Beyond solving everyday problems, you must enjoy starting your day with a new problem or challenge to solve, and without the right mix of technology, it will be absolutely difficult.
- Hence, it is imperative these stacks are known to you for a long time:
a. Experience working on research design and building reports
b. Deep experience of data analysis to build market opportunity matrices
c. Familiarity with tools such as Tableau and others is an added advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science from a Reputed College.
- Post Graduation in the field of Marketing is an added advantage.
-Note: US Healthcare experience is mandatory
WHAT ORGS WOULD YOU DRIVE?
The Marketing & Partnerships team is one of the most dynamic teams, responsible for engaging existing and potential customers through various channels. A powerhouse of knowledge and ideas, we create business awareness to drive revenue, enable growth, and spread our core mission of righting the wrongs of healthcare technology. We are a team of highly passionate and fun-loving individuals working tirelessly to activate data for the biggest of healthcare organizations around the world with our AI-enabled products. We are one of the fastest escalating SaaS-based companies in the nation, and working with us guarantee unparallel learning opportunities and personal growth prospect. And yes, we strive to put the same effort into everything we do, whether saving millions for our clients or celebrating our success!
We are on a hunt for innovative marketers who can help us advance our mission and fit into our culture seamlessly. Join our team if you feel you have what it takes to brainstorm, develop, and implement the best strategies to create something big each time!