Innovaccer - Account Manager - Inside Sales (2-8 yrs)
W e at Innovaccer are looking for an Inside Sales - Account Manager to join our Go-to-market department. You will identify and qualify target accounts and leads based on available data and primary research. You will work with prospect organizations to gather interests & identify their HealthIT needs and leverage the full spectrum of Innovaccer product portfolio and attain assigned targets.
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU- LL BE DOING
- Partner with a regional director of field sales to develop opportunities and progress pipeline and achieve half-yearly quotas.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, attending conferences and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Strategize and meet with prospective customers at conferences to deliver presentations, demo the product and build relationships that could result in new business opportunities in the long term.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and aligns them to opportunities that qualify with Innovaccer's product portfolio.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with the sales stakeholders and partners with cross-functional teams to build pipeline and help the front end team to close deals.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE:
- 2-5 years of cold calling/inside sales experience.
- Previous experience selling enterprise software to executive-levels and leadership.
- Ability to perform well in a competitive & disruptive environment.
- Experience in selling healthcare an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Great prospecting skills by leveraging networking, cold calling and exposure to conferences.
- Willing to work in a growing startup and go beyond the call of duty when required to meet aggressive deadlines.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.