Innovaccer - Account Manager - Inside Sales (2-8 yrs)
W e at Innovaccer are looking for an Inside Sales - Account Manager to join our Go-to-market department. You will identify and qualify target accounts and leads based on available data and primary research. You will work with prospect organizations to gather interests & identify their HealthIT needs and leverage the full spectrum of Innovaccer product portfolio and attain assigned targets.
THE REALLY GREAT THINGS YOU- LL BE DOING
- Partner with a regional director of field sales to develop opportunities and progress pipeline and achieve half-yearly quotas.
- Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up, attending conferences and outbound cold calls and emails.
- Strategize and meet with prospective customers at conferences to deliver presentations, demo the product and build relationships that could result in new business opportunities in the long term.
- Understanding customer needs and requirements and aligns them to opportunities that qualify with Innovaccer's product portfolio.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
- Team with the sales stakeholders and partners with cross-functional teams to build pipeline and help the front end team to close deals.
WHAT LANDS YOU THIS ROLE:
- 2-5 years of cold calling/inside sales experience.
- Previous experience selling enterprise software to executive-levels and leadership.
- Ability to perform well in a competitive & disruptive environment.
- Experience in selling healthcare an advantage.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are a must.
- Great prospecting skills by leveraging networking, cold calling and exposure to conferences.
- Willing to work in a growing startup and go beyond the call of duty when required to meet aggressive deadlines.