Assistant Manager - HR at Innoterra Tech India Pvt Ltd
Views:355 Applications:54 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Innoterra - Manager - Company Secretary (4-5 yrs)
The role that we have:
- A qualified Company Secretary with 4-5 years of PQE having expertise in core secretarial and compliance.
- You will work on a plethora of Compliance and Legal topics, including data management, records keeping, drafting of board documents, contracts, assisting in corporate transactions and compliance functions, analysis of business requirements from a secretarial and legal perspective.
- You will be working with the global compliance and legal team to advise senior management on matters concerning compliance with local laws and regulations, potential legal risks in India, and guide internal teams in the development of policies and laying down of processes.
- You will be working in a dynamic, challenging and fast paced environment, which is constantly evolving based on business needs.
- You will be working for all of our divisions and group companies present in various jurisdictions.
What we are looking for:
- Qualified Company Secretary (with 4 to 5 years PQE).
- Efficient in data management, record keeping and contract trackers.
- Well versed with Companies Act, Secretarial Standards, FEMA.
- Strong drafting, negotiation, and legal analytical skills, with a keen attention to detail.
- Excellent relationship, management and communication skills.
- Ability to handle designated verticals independently, with overall supervision of the manager.