Vice President - Strategy and Operations at Innerhour
Views:897 Applications:225 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:73
InnerHour - Senior Manager - Sales (4-8 yrs)
About InnerHour :
InnerHour is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We have reached over 1 million people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal, bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to InnerHour, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, Wharton, St. Xavier- s, London Business School and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates, educational institutions and insurance companies.
About the Role :
- InnerHour is looking to build on the traction gained by its corporate wellness programme over the past 18 months (the number of employees we support has grown by 9X since the start of the pandemic). To realise our vision of making emotional health support accessible at every workplace, we are looking to add high-quality Sales professionals in our Growth and Business Development function.
- The role entails supporting the Head of Growth & Partnerships by driving growth & market share in the wellness/Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) space focusing on medium & large enterprises, insurance partners and educational institutions.
- Lead development and implementation of sector-specific sales plans & strategies to sign up enterprise and mid-market clients
- Actively prospect and generate a pipeline of opportunities through offline and online channels, to build a strong portfolio of marquee clients
- Develop keen understanding of the competitive landscape and position InnerHour effectively to differentiate against existing players
- Build strong relationships with clients and maintain high net promoter score to drive renewals and referrals
- Collaborate with InnerHour's servicing team to ensure seamless experience for the client
- Continuous monitoring & improvement of key sales metrics, including conversion rates at every step of the sales cycle.
Skills & Qualifications :
- MBA from a top-ranking business school
- 4-5 years of sales experience, ideally in B2B SaaS organisations
- Excellent negotiation, communication, time management and organizational skills
- Ability to understand client objectives and collaboratively offer creative win-win solutions
- Ability to engage with C-level executives
- Comfortable with flexible work timings and travelling
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai.