InnerHour - Senior Manager - Marketing & Communications (7-12 yrs)
InnerHour is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their psychological needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We have reached over 900,000 people. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 120+ therapists and corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal, bring both the provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to InnerHour, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, Wharton, St. Xavier- s, London Business School and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates and insurance companies.
About the Role
The Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications is primarily responsible for developing & implementing the InnerHour brand marketing strategy and integrated communication campaigns. This position will contribute towards delivering creative & innovative marketing and communication strategies, that will ensure that InnerHour promotional and positioning activities cater to its business organisational objectives.
The Senior Manager, Marketing and Communications will have considerable knowledge and experience in conceptualization and delivery of marketing, communication and community awareness initiatives. This role forms part of the Marketing and Partnerships Division of InnerHour, responsible for strategic internal and external communications and brand marketing, PR outreach, social media engagement, community awareness campaigns and partnerships.
- Coordinate the development, implementation and evaluation of the InnerHour brand and marketing strategy
- In consultation with the InnerHour teams across functions; to lead the development, execution and evaluation of a range of PR outreach & communication campaigns
- Develop and implement strategic communication and marketing strategies (both internal and external) for key InnerHour offerings and initiatives
- Coordinate the InnerHour community development programme including identifying partner platforms, influencers and building the strategy and execution plan end to end
- Help manage the application of the brand across the InnerHour omni channels offering and across team functions
- Oversee the production and distribution of marketing and communications collateral for InnerHour and in charge of all internal and external coordination for design, content and delivery channels
- Provide effective leadership over time, so as to lead the integrated marketing communication and over time develop line managers for various mark comm channels
- Be accountable for budget, timelines and reporting results of specific mark comm initiatives/campaigns
- Establish initiatives, policies and procedures that deliver ongoing improvements in service delivery
- Undertake out of hours work for social networking engagements, PR events and travel where appropriate
- Other duties consistent with the position where required and/or requested by the Founders/ Marketing Head
Skills & Qualifications
The following criteria must be met for consideration for this position:
- A qualification in marketing, communications, media, and/or equivalent demonstrated experience in a related field with 3-5 years of relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience in leading social marketing campaigns (community awareness/ engagement initiatives)
- Highly developed strategic marketing, communications, and project management skills
- Demonstrated experience in developing & delivering successful marketing and communication strategies
- Proven ability to lead and effectively manage the performance, output and development of direct reports
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and well developed influencing and negotiating skills
- Ability to be self-motivated, responsive and flexible in an environment with time pressures and multiple priorities
- Experience in a building and maintaining long term partnerships with media, communities, NGOs, education and private organizations
- Understanding of the mental health, or broader health sector in India
The role is full-time and based in Mumbai.