Vice President - Strategy and Operations at Innerhour
Views:1903 Applications:503 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:487
InnerHour - Product Head (8-10 yrs)
About InnerHour :
InnerHour is a tech-enabled mental health platform that supports people with their mental health needs. The firm is run by a team of mental health, technology and wellness professionals. We are passionate about changing the lives of millions of people who will benefit from psychological support in all aspects of their lives.
With our self-care app, we aim to make psychological wellness more accessible and less stigmatising. We have reached over 700,000 people across 100 cities, with engagement from both India and abroad. We believe in combining the latest evidence-based interventions and ideas in the field of emotional health with cutting edge technology and product design to build a stellar user experience. In addition to our B2C product, we have additional touchpoints with our 150+ therapists network across India for therapy sessions and a whole programme designed for corporate partners.
Our co-founders, Dr. Amit Malik and Neha Kirpal, bring the clinical, provider and user perspectives on mental and emotional health to InnerHour, along with successful entrepreneurial experience both in India and abroad. Our core team comprises alumni from IIT, IIM, Wharton, St. Xavier- s, London Business School and other top schools across the world, with significant experience in developing and delivering emotional wellness products to individual users, corporates and insurance companies.
We are looking for a Head of Product who can drive our digital products on all platforms (iOS, Android and web). You will work closely with the co-founders to set out the product roadmap and product strategy. You will define, build, launch, and maintain a product that will be used by millions of users. You'll partner with our engineering, marketing and design teams to identify new opportunities for us and create a world-class product for people with mental health needs.
- Ownership of product roadmap, planning and prioritization across all product lines and market segments in line with the overall business strategy. You will set goals, define key performance indicators and track product metrics.
- Ownership of product strategy and process. You will be responsible for developing a repeatable process to launch new products & features, as well as defining how our product development maps to our commercial strategy. You will make critical trade-offs, balancing both business requirements and engineering trade offs.
- Define our product strategy. You will be responsible for developing a compelling thesis of how the digital mental health market will evolve, and adapt our product strategy to ensure InnerHour is the leading innovator in the space.
- Own user engagement to incorporate key user needs, concerns and issues into the product. You will conduct market research across segments and using multiple channels.
- Manage the product team, including hiring and team structure. You will also define and optimize collaboration of the product team with engineering, design, marketing, sales and customer service.
- Contribute to InnerHour culture. As a core team member, you are responsible for exemplifying our values.
Desirable Qualifications :
- Strong technical expertise with bachelor's degree in computer engineering or equivalent practical experience. MBA preferred.
- 8+ years working with digital products, with a strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy, requirements definition, UI/UX, engineering, quality assurance, launch and evaluation.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive product decisions.
- Empathy; the ability to deeply understand how customers behave and have a consumer-first mindset as you build out a product roadmap.
- Ability to understand the tangible and intangible drivers for the brand and the business from a product perspective, and contribute in the wider context of our business objectives.
- Strategic, big picture thinker with the ability to execute and get things over the line.
- The role is full-time and based in Mumbai. For the right candidate, we will offer a competitive salary and ESOPs.-