Recruitment Team at InMobi
Views:217 Applications:51 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
InMobi - Product Manager - Internal Products & Business Systems (4-10 yrs)
Role - Product Manager
Location - Bangalore,India
Who are we and what do we do?
InMobi Group's mission is to power intelligent, mobile-first experiences for enterprises and consumers. Its businesses across advertising, marketing, data and content platforms are shaping consumer experience in a world of connected devices. InMobi Group has been recognized on both the 2018 and 2019 CNBC Disruptor 50 list and as one of Fast Company's 2018 World's Most Innovative Companies.
Consistently featured among the - Great Places to Work- in India since 2017, our culture is our true north, enabling us to think big, solve complex challenges and grow with new opportunities. InMobians are passionate and driven, creative and fun-loving, take ownership and are outcome-driven. We invite you to join our tribe as we dream big and chase your passion.
Product Management atInMobi:
We offer an opportunity to have immediate impact with the company and our products. You shall be working at the cutting edge of technology connecting various businesses at InMobi centrally. The work that you shall do will be mission critical for InMobi and is in direct path for success of multiple of core product offerings in InMobi.
Our Product Managers at InMobi own the business strategy behind the product by building subject matter expertise, define its functional requirements aligned to various user personas through PRDs, and drive the launch of product features by owing the management of its development cycle with peer Engineering teams. We design world-class products within one of the fastest growing companies in this space with a truly global footprint.
About Internal Products & Business Systems:
InMobi Marketing Cloud is working towards being IPO ready within the next 12 - 18 months. Aligned to this aim, one of the priorities of the CEO's office is to look at Enterprise system transformation & consolidation of internal products for - unlocking productivity, realizing efficiencies, streamlining critical business process flows and integrating cross-system architecture to achieve a lean and agile organizational set up.
In this role, you as a Product Manager, will report to the Director of Internal Products and Business Systems who in turn reports to the Head of Strategy & Operations function - CEO's office.
Our Product Managers in the Internal Product and Business Systems team have a strong understanding of the company's underlying business, system and process challenges, translating them into long term sustainable solutions that are applicable across InMobi's expanding business units. This team will work across a spectrum of enterprise systems and internal products building end to end features and capabilities that help establish a fully integrated blueprint of company's data architecture and system landscape. Our Product Managers will need to go deep and understand business operations across the end-to-end value chain covering lead generation, sales & CRM, order fulfilment, reporting & finance to identify product modifications, enhancements and system integrations keeping the larger inter-connected ecosystem in mind. They needto beextremely agile and on top of technology. They need to think big, multi-task and be able to deal with ambiguity with a positive attitude, in fact, thrive in it.
What you'll do:
- Own and drive the product roadmap for all internal products and enterprise systems
- Be responsible for enhancements, modifications and integrations across the internal products and systems on an ongoing basis
- Generate the exhaustive set of use cases and requirement documents covering all business processes during the business transformation journey
- Identify integrations and modifications required between our core products/channels and internal systems and work with relevant product/engineering team to develop the pipelines
- Be the single point of contact from a product requirement and integration standpoint for external vendors and internal business/product teams
- Drive alignment across partners from finance, account management, channel business teams, product, UX designers, engineering, ad operations, sales, customer success, legal and help build a fully integrated product and systems landscape
What do we expect from you?
- Overall experience of 5+ years
- 4+ years in Product Management, building internal products and enhancing/customizing enterprise applications.
- Writing outstanding Product Requirements Documents, User Journeys, Wireframing, and Product analysis
- Good exposure to ERP systems, enabling customizations, defining unique business workflows and building integrations to external applications.
- Strong understanding of accounting and finance processes with hands on experience in driving automations and solving for critical business problems
- Understanding and empathy for business user behaviour, needs, challenges and ability to marry the same with clear data driven solutions and automations
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work well with geographically dispersed and culturally diverse teams
- Seize the initiative. Ability to thrive in a chaotic environment and perform without a lot of detailed guidance
- A strong bias for logical decision-making & action. Willingness to dot the i's and cross the t's to make the product successful
- Ability to formulate a clear point-of-view on hard and ambiguous problems, drive stakeholder alignment in conversations and execute on the same
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task varied aspects and get the ball rolling to meet set expectations
- Information Technology & Services
- Marketing & Advertising
- Digital Marketing
Employment Type: Full-time
- Product Managementfor Enterprise Business systems
- Product Management in large business transformation initiatives