Talent Acquisition at Inmobi
Views:1250 Applications:215 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
InMobi - Director - Operations - Client Services Team (10-15 yrs)
Company overview :
InMobi is a global provider of cloud-based intelligent mobile platforms for enterprise marketers. As a leading technology company, InMobi has been recognized as a 2018 CNBC Disruptor 50 company and as Fast Company's 2018 Most Innovative Companies. With offices on five continents, InMobi provides marketers with a uniquely global solution for their advertising and marketing needs. The network is growing and now delivers the unprecedented ability to reach 1.64 Billion devices, in over 165 countries, through more than 200 Billion mobile ad impressions monthly. The company has over 17 offices including Bangalore (HQ), London, New York, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Beijing, Seoul, Singapore, Tokyo and Dubai. Visit us on: www.inmobi.com
Our Vision :
Our mission at InMobi is to enable consumers and businesses to make smarter decisions. We build mobile-first customer engagement platforms that transform the economics of influencing global consumers. We help our customers engage consumers in a far more intimate way through mobile advertising and marketing.
We offer a suite of platforms based on the core principles of scale and intelligence to help engage, retain and grow your consumer base. Our focus on understanding consumer behavior and leveraging big-data to predict their actions enables us to offer these unique solutions. Today, the world's largest brands, agencies, developers and publishers are creating immediate business value by using our platforms to deliver compelling value propositions to their target consumers.
Position Overview :
- As a key member of the InMobi's Client Services Team, you will be required to partner with the Leadership team at InMobi to manage and help deliver revenue and increase it through a customer-centric operations team, insights around revenue, deploying creatives as a strategic lever, and integrating the sales engineering in all key client-side conversations while running these functions as a set of 4 different teams spread around the world.
- The role will require working closely with the VP of Client Services, regional sales teams and our supply-side team to enforce InMobi's tactical and strategic goals alike. A key requirement of this role would be to combine a passion for operating excellence and uncovering new opportunities to continuously improve client success metrics, including, but not limited to, by automation with the ability to converting these into actionable steps.
- Lead team(s) with cumulative strength of ~100 people
- Identify areas of improvement, both for the success of the clients (think SLAs) as well for the team's efficiency and effectiveness
- Help accounts scale up globally with a machine-like dependency on the operations under the remit while catering to regional nuances
- Drive/Support cross-regional operations initiatives, be the partner in crime with the regional account management teams
- Lead the conversation around bringing machine learning based self-improvement in the various tools and systems deployed in the teams
- Help build out the next iteration of quarterly goals for the teams and link them to revenue and cost improvements
- Liaison with the various demand and supply-side account management teams to provide proactive intel on the marketplace as well as standardize reporting output to reduce operations workload on those teams
What do we require from you?
- Experience : 10-15 Years
Education : BA/BS degree in quantitative disciplines such as Engineering, Applied Mathematics or equivalent practical experience from Tier 1 schools; MBA hugely preferred
Language : Proficiency in English
Industry Type : Supply Chain/Consulting/Investment Banking
Functional Area : Client Service Operations
- Exceptional analytical skills, high level of comfort with data and associated analytics, and a creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to understand key business metrics and apply these to performance optimizations
- Strong, robust Excel Skills and proven competency in numeracy and logical reasoning
- Outstanding teamwork, organizational & interpersonal skills, with high attention to details.
- Ability to work across different cultures and across time zones