Inito - Senior Manager - Manufacturing & Operations (2-8 yrs)
Inito (www.inito.com) is a smartphone connected platform that allows a user to test for Glucose, Thyroid, Cholesterol, Hormones, Vitamins, STD's etc. - all on a single portable device to your phone. An App helps you manage and track these conditions from the comfort of your home.
Our first test is an ovulation tracker targeted at couples trying to conceive (www.inito.com). Since our launch in Dec. 2017, we have been growing at 30% every month on digital channels.
We are on a growth path to 10x scale for the fertility product in the next 12 months and are looking for a core-team member to own Manufacturing, Operations & Supply Chain end-to-end.
- Lead diverse business functions : Manufacturing, Operations & Supply Chain.
- Build teams, design and implement the day-to-day business processes and have very high operating standards.
- Continuously improve manufacturing, supply chain, inventory and operational processes for the best customer experience possible.
- Ensure that all regulatory and safety compliance requirements are being implemented and maintained.
- Set up hardware and software tools to automate processes and ensure seamless business functioning.
Manufacturing & Production:
- Directly responsible for all in-house as well as Contract Manufacturing.
- Design and implement all Quality Standards in collaboration with Engineering and continuously strive to reduce defects.
- Acquire working knowledge of the manufacturing techniques to improve processes and product yield.
- Negotiate and liaison with all vendors, lead purchase, reduce the COGS (Cost of Goods Sold) and optimize material & resource allocation.
- Forecast and plan for inventory to increase effective utilization of timelines and cash-flow.
- Manage installation, running and maintenance of all machinery and equipment.
Operations & Supply Chain:
- Manage the Delivery Operations team for Order Management across various channels.
- Continuously reduce Operational Errors and improve time to delivery.
- Choose, negotiate and manage multiple shipping partners for delivery to user's homes.
- Manage warehousing of raw material and finished products.
- Manage day to day operation of all facilities.
- Work with the Software Team to automate order management, roll-out and logistics.
- 2 - 8 years of proven management and leadership experience in manufacturing and/or operations.
- Graduate from a Tier-1 College
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to set up processes for at 10x scale.
- Excellent people management skills to continuously raise the bar of teams and manufacturing partners.
- Great negotiation and vendor management skills.
- Ability to forecast, plan and optimize deployment of manpower, capital and other resources.
- Enjoy working and dedicate time to scale a high growth organization.
- Resourcefulness and the ability to 'Get Stuff Done' on a start-up budget.