Associate Consultant - Leadership Hiring at Crescendo Global
Views:221 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Initiative Lead - Workforce Management (12-15 yrs)
Program Manager career opportunity in Bangalore for a professional holding around 12 years of experience into a core Workforce Management, Project Manager, Talent Readiness, Initiative, etc. You will use your expertise in developing, reviewing & varied initiatives, WFM, Talent readiness, etc. If this sounds exciting, apply with us!
A leading, global IT/digital transformation firm providing cloud, storage, networking, end-user and consulting services to millions of customers across the globe.
- Managing end-to-end Programs and initiative
- Leading Workforce Management, Talent readiness programs
- Delivering upon enhancing processes & systems
- Automating manual processes bringing in operational excellence
- Building the best strategies for efficient bench management
- Driving Talent Readiness by up-skilling across org. liaison with various dept.
- Delivering reports for measuring success and impacts of initiatives and programs
- Full time B.tech is a must
- Expertise in Resource Management, Program Management and Operational excellence
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt
- Tools expertise: Hirecraft/Tallint/Taleo/PowerBI/Tableau
- Agile/Scrum Knowledge is a Plus
- Ability to work in a fast growth environment
WHAT IS IN STORE FOR YOU?
- Work in a fast-paced start up environment
- Learn various new skills outside of your domains