Vice President - People & Culture at InI Farms Pvt Ltd
Views:1030 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:131
InI Farms - Manager - Learning & Development/Talent Management (5-9 yrs)
1. Support the development and implementation of talent management programs and processes that grow organizational capability through employee engagement, performance management and employee, manager and leadership learning and development.
2. Actively contribute to the implementation of learning curriculum and development initiatives that are aligned with current and forward-looking enterprise needs, employee development plans and individual line of business objectives.
3. Plan and objectively achieve the organization targets on manpower training hours and power through to successfully get the wheel moving for a comprehensive capability building framework.
4. Support the execution of talent review and the succession planning process for India and readying of talent who will deliver our future.
5. Implement approach to performance management and enable local employees and managers to execute the performance, development and career process.
6. Provide technical meaningful inputs around engagement, career development, Inclusion and Diversity and Well-being.
Expected Skill Sets :
1. Post Graduate in Human Resources from a reputed institute with 5+ years of experience in the area of talent management and leadership development in a complex, forward thinking and sophisticated environment.
2. Knowledge and experience in the areas of performance management, employee engagement, learning program design and development, talent assessment, succession planning, high potential talent development and leadership development.
3. Proven ability to bring programs to fruition across a diverse set of businesses.
4. Strong project management skills.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.