Inhouse Role - Patent Attorney - Electrical Equipment Manufacturing Firm (1-4 yrs)
One of the renowned and trusted Indian consumer electrical equipment manufacturing company based in Mumbai is looking for a patent attorney.
- Advise on Patentability - including conducting patentability searches for further evaluation of inventions with the team.
- Advice on Freedom to Operate - including conducting FTO searches for further enabling an analysis on issued or pending patents to assess whether a product/process maybe considered to infringe any patent(s) owned by a third party/others.
- Patent drafting and filing - Preparing drafts of patent specifications (detailed descriptions/claims) covering techno-legal aspects of patentable inventions.
- Candidate should be a registered Indian Patent Agent with a minimum of 1-4 years of experience in drafting and prosecution of patent applications (at a law firm or in-house IP department).
- Candidate should have a degree in law (LL.B)
- Bachelor degree in Electrical / Electronics / Mechanical (preferred); OR
- Bachelor degree in Science (Physics/Electronics) - (compulsory