Inhouse Litigation Lawyer (5-10 yrs)
1. Drafting and vetting of various petitions, pleadings, writs, affidavits, counter affidavits, appeals, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, civil or criminal complaints and notices.
2. Digitization and automation of legal processes around litigation management.
3. Analyzing and identifying the legal risks and implications of all of the business's transactions, keeping the senior management in all departments of the business informed of developments in laws and regulations that potentially affect the business.
4. Streamline the documentation/procedures and develop new systems for enhancing and strengthening various business verticals in a legally compliant manner.
5. Liaising with police, enforcement agencies, various government officials for resolution of cases (both at pre-litigation and post litigation stages).
6. Attending conferences/meetings and briefing senior lawyers/law firms and framing strategies/action plans for successful outcome of legal matters.
7. Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and understanding of Civil, Criminal Litigation, Pre-litigation dispute resolution, Arbitration, Negotiable Instruments Act, Contract Act, Sales of Goods Act, Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, Insurance Laws, Consumer Protection Laws, Motor Vehicles Act, IPR Laws, Information Technology Laws, Data Protection Laws.