HR Business Partner at Ingram Micro
Views:1112 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Ingram Micro - DGM - Security Business (10-15 yrs)
- Give medium and long term direction to the security business. Create and execute strategies to expand the security business at Ingram and differentiate it from competition.
- Responsible for completely understanding vendor(s)- key initiatives, products and markets served. Act as a resource to the division as a product or market category expert.
- Recommend new opportunities for incremental sales and relay knowledge on industry expertise to deliver competitive advantage for Ingram Micro.
- Accountable for the profitability of assigned vendor line(s) business segments; responsible for setting pricing, promotions, and customer return allowances while minimizing associated operating expenses.
- Implement or oversee the following: Inventory level management; buy and return product; forecasting; payment decisions; pricing input; priority allocation; rebates; debit memos; buy-in deals; contract negotiation; negotiation of terms and conditions; track purchasing data.
- Development of relationships with Sales executives and Account Managers; responsible for driving revenue opportunities with vendor(s); act as an external interface for partners and vendor field sales teams; monitoring of sell-through data.
- Responsible for proactively developing and coaching Product Managers, Associate Product Managers, Assistant Product Managers and other team members.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.