Talent Acquisition Lead at Ingersoll Rand
Views:3823 Applications:32 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Ingersoll Rand - Customer Account Specialist - Order Management (10-17 yrs)
Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) advances the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands- including Club Car-, Ingersoll Rand-, Thermo King- and Trane- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a $14 billion global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results.
Designation: Customer Account Specialist
Work Location:- Ahmedabad(Naroda)
- Responsible to co-ordinate from order from booking to shipment.
- Responsible to co-ordinate and work with a virtual oversea team.
- Co-ordination with production planner and operations for timely readiness of order w.r.t customer requirement
- Co-ordination with Engineering for design issue.
- Co-ordination with shipping team to ensure shipment to customer.
- Responsible to co-ordinate with customer/ distributor for issue resolution on delivery
- Responsible to forecast revenue w.r.t to backlog in system
- Responsible to co-ordinate with sales team for resolving issues relates to order entry, scope of change.
- Responsible to co-ordinate with customer for timely shipment of order.
- Responsible to follow global guidelines and standard work of order management
Qualifications: Bachelor Of Engineering
- MS Office ( Excel, Word & Powerpoint )
- Knowledge of Oracle R12 ERP software
- Understanding of Purchase order, Shipping documents, INCO terms, freight terms
- Understanding on Export / import transactions.
- Understanding of Invoices & commercial transactions.
- Basic understanding of business
1. Candidate should have 10+ years of experience in handling order management(from entry to exit), Customer interactions etc.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.