Talent Acquisition Lead at Ingersoll Rand
Views:2727 Applications:28 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:21
Ingersoll Rand - Customer Account Specialist - Order Management (10-17 yrs)
Ingersoll Rand (NYSE:IR) advances the quality of life by creating comfortable, sustainable and efficient environments. Our people and our family of brands- including Club Car-, Ingersoll Rand-, Thermo King- and Trane- work together to enhance the quality and comfort of air in homes and buildings; transport and protect food and perishables; and increase industrial productivity and efficiency. We are a $14 billion global business committed to a world of sustainable progress and enduring results.
Designation: Customer Account Specialist
Work Location:- Ahmedabad(Naroda)
- Responsible to co-ordinate from order from booking to shipment.
- Responsible to co-ordinate and work with a virtual oversea team.
- Co-ordination with production planner and operations for timely readiness of order w.r.t customer requirement
- Co-ordination with Engineering for design issue.
- Co-ordination with shipping team to ensure shipment to customer.
- Responsible to co-ordinate with customer/ distributor for issue resolution on delivery
- Responsible to forecast revenue w.r.t to backlog in system
- Responsible to co-ordinate with sales team for resolving issues relates to order entry, scope of change.
- Responsible to co-ordinate with customer for timely shipment of order.
- Responsible to follow global guidelines and standard work of order management
Qualifications: Bachelor Of Engineering
- MS Office ( Excel, Word & Powerpoint )
- Knowledge of Oracle R12 ERP software
- Understanding of Purchase order, Shipping documents, INCO terms, freight terms
- Understanding on Export / import transactions.
- Understanding of Invoices & commercial transactions.
- Basic understanding of business
1. Candidate should have 10+ years of experience in handling order management(from entry to exit), Customer interactions etc.