Infrastructure Transformation Advisor - IT (8-15 yrs)
- Support clients in defining their cloud enabled transformation journey by analyzing current infrastructure estate, developing target IAAS centric blue prints and shaping smart migration scenarios to achieve target state at speed.
- Advise clients, incl. C-level and key decision makers, on the e2e value potential of the Microsoft Cloud Platform incl. IAAS and PAAS capabilities
- Develop business cases & value roadmaps to be positioned throughout the project life cycle (including origination, proposal development and client presentations)
- Set strategic - and achievable - goals for clients and project teams and find the smartest approach to create value at speed within a client's unique digital transformation context
- Lead and manage client and internal teams on projects of varying size and scope - helping to define and execute infrastructure transformation roadmaps
- Apply infrastructure improvements across the workplace, network, data center and operations as well as provide resources to manage and run the infrastructure on a managed or capacity services basis.