CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:213 Applications:44 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Infrastructure/Property Underwriter - Insurance (2-5 yrs)
Seeking Underwriting / Infra/Property experts for Working in Client Relationship Management to be based out of Client Site for a Fortune Services Company
- Responsible for handling complex property transactions (construction and operational book) and large clients in this space
- Understand client risks and determine the services, products, and combinations that will best address the same
- Gap analysis of the existing policies; designing and suggesting suitable insurance program
- Insurer coordination and negotiations along with Placements Team
- Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally.
- Retaining and expanding existing client relationships.
- Claims servicing support
- Develop and maintain effective network within the business community and industry.
- Management of MIS for the insurance policies taken by clients vendors
- MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Good Relationship Management skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently and within a team.
- Organized, Self-discipline and pro-active
- 2-5 years of experience in insurance industry.
- Prior experience in property and large risks underwriting/claims
- Insurance/Reinsurance company background