Director at Its All About People Pvt. Ltd.
Views:2940 Applications:85 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Infrastructure Head - Service Delivery Management - IT (10-12 yrs)
Position: - Infrastructure Head.
Core Competencies: - IT Software /Infrastructure Management/ Service Delivery Management / Project Management / People Management / Business Growth/ Technology Infrastructure
- Technology experience across Dotnet / J2EE/Java, C, C++,Unix(System Programming),Big Data/Analytics, Hadoop, HBase, Hive, Pig, Scoop, Tableau/QlikView & Mobile Application Development ( Android/iOS) / ERP / CRM / IVR projects / telephony based projects.
- Technology Infrastructure Architect with Strong Project Management Skill.
- Excellent basic technology skills across domains - Networks & Telecom/voice Infrastructure, Servers, Storage, End User Computing.
- Design and Setup of new sites and datacenters
- Knowledge of industry Audit standards (Like ISO27K, ISO20K, PCI, SOC1, SOC2, etc).
- Planning and organizing skills.
- Global Lead for IT Operations and IT Projects, responsible for Technology Infrastructure design, implementation and IT operations across global locations.
- IT Project lead, ensuring setup of technology infrastructure as per business schedule.
- Setup and implement best IT solutions, process, and practices, drive the implementation of shared service frameworks.
- Leads the development of SLAs, TAT's and KPIs, front to back across the solutions, supporting benchmarking activities and monitoring performance against agreed metric.
- Handle Client/Business escalations and ensure quick issues resolution.
- IT Service Management using ITIL, ITSM framework, Incident management, SLA Management, Crisis management and Vendor management.
- Incident and Problem Management, troubleshoot techniques, root cause analysis, and change management, maintain high-quality IT Service levels for a 24x7 environment.
- Service Reviews with internal and external stakeholder to suggest service improvement plans, Capacity management.
- Ensure discussions and decisions lead toward closure of end-user requests within SLA.
- Create, Implement and periodically test BCP and DR for the technology Infrastructure.
- Ensure implementation of Customer Security Compliance requirement and certifications. Support Internal and External Compliance certifications.
Experience: MBA with 10+ Yrs of IT infrastructure experience
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.