Infrastructure & Application Role - IT Operations - Telecom (5-10 yrs)
Infrastructure & Application Role - IT Operations
Industry : Telecom / ISP
Category : IT & Systems
Job Type : Permanent
Job Description : Infrastructure and application Monitoring Analyst is responsible for operation of monitoring tools and processes to enable proactive events and performance, availability and capacity monitoring of enterprise IT services such as servers, network devices, operating systems, database engines, storage capacity, and applications across all IT service lines and provide 1st line of resolution
Client Details :
- Our client is a leading provider of telecommunications and mobile money services with operations in 18 countries across the globe. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, the company ranks amongst the top 3 mobile service providers globally in terms of subscribers.
- They offer an integrated suite of telecommunications solutions to their subscribers, including mobile voice and data services as well as mobile money services both nationally and internationally. The Group aims to continue providing a simple and intuitive customer experience through streamlined customer journeys.
- 5 to 10 years of IT infrastructure (servers, storage, databases, virtual infrastructure, security appliances, firewall ) and applications monitoring.
- Strong ability to monitor & diagnose IT infrastructure, application services, server, network alerts, events or issues.
- Experience on usage, administration of monitoring tools such as SolarWinds ( NPM, SAM ), Manage Engine OpsManager, Nagios, PRTG, Netflow Analyzer Appdynamics, Riverbed, New Relic APM etc.
- Experience of analyzing system and network performance using monitoring tools and historical / real time data.
- Knowledge of SNMP protocol and using SNMP traps/MIBs for monitoring
- Able to collate and interpret data from various monitoring sources and perform log analysis
- Ability to assess and prioritize faults and respond or escalate accordingly.
- Ability to assess faults, prioritizes, respond and escalate accordingly
Profile : Knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes and procedures, ITIL framework
Job Offer :
- Knowledge of IT operations, responsibilities, workflow processes and procedures, ITIL framework
- Goal oriented individual with organizational skills and a good communicator with a natural aptitude for dealing with people.
- Ability to quickly gain knowledge and understanding of technical and business functions.
- Excellent problem solving skills, and results-oriented attitude. Excellent team skills, including strong work ethic.
- Ability to be proactive and prioritize tasks, including resolving urgent matters without impacting deliverables and productivity.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mohona Sahoo on +91 124 452 5457
Contact - Mohona Sahoo - +91 124 452 5457
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.