Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition at Infra.market
Views:309 Applications:70 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
Infra.Market - Specialist - Compensation & Benefits (3-5 yrs)
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Prepares and evaluates job descriptions, market ranges, job levels, and helps maintain the integrity of IM compensation structure and programs (annual compensation review, bonus programs, sales incentive programs, and stock administration).
- Process: Monitors the effectiveness of existing compensation policies, guidelines and procedures;
- Ensures programs align with business objectives and complies with all applicable laws and regulations, including Labour Laws.
- Surveys: Participates in salary surveys - benchmarking and recommending additional compensation data sources, and participates in the completion of salary survey submissions
- Data/Systems: Obtains a thorough understanding of our data sources, integrations, and data collection methods.
- Ensures data integrity, performs calculations, and forecasting in support of compensation programs.
- Analytics/Reporting: Prepares regular and ad-hoc compensation-related reports/metrics/dashboard.
- Work with the broader team to automate processes and reporting.
- Analyzes trends in compensation and build intelligence through reporting.
- Develop compensation models.
- Apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining and the presentation of data to see beyond the numbers and help inform, influence, support, and execute business decisions.
- Customer Service: Responds to and assists stakeholders (Managers, HRBPs, Recruiters) with compensation related issues/inquiries.
- Provides support related to ongoing salary administration, including assisting with the review and execution of individual pay decisions.
- HR & other: In this position, you will also assist with other areas of HR. Especially Projects and initiatives.
- Partner with HR Ops and HRIS teams to gather information tell story with data-driven numbers.
- Be a custodian of Policies and assist the HR Leaders to draft and revise policies as an when required.
Requirements (what it takes to succeed):
- Bachelor's Degree (preferably HR, stats, mathematics, or other related)
- 3-5 years of recent, relevant experience (Compensation, HR)
- Strong time management and project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills - excited to think outside the box to solve problems
- Experience using and maintaining a HRIS a an added advantage
- A passion for analytics - capable of distilling meaningful data and able to bring clarity
- Impeccable attention to detail, as work will be seen by leadership and the Founders.
- Solid experience having worked with compensation surveys including benchmarking compensation data sources
- Advanced knowledge of Excel
- Strong skills in PowerPoint, including the ability to convert large amounts of data into clear, concise management presentations that facilitate decision making
- Ability to communicate across the organization; Ability to build strong partnerships.
- A highly productive self-starter who is comfortable operating on a small team - demonstrated ability to work independently, and collaboratively within a team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.