Senior HR Specialist at Infra.Market
Views:101 Applications:19 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Infra.Market - Engineering Manager (10-17 yrs)
Engineering Manager - Hyderabad
About Infra.Market https://infra.market
Valued at $2.5 billion, Infra.Market is a one-stop Construction Solutions Company with a vision of creating India's Largest Multi-Brand, Multi-Category Construction Materials brand and transforming the entire supply chain. Through tech innovation Infra.Market is changing the construction ecosystem.
From foundation to finish, we provide all types of building materials and lifestyle products that elevate your interiors and bring character to your homes, office spaces, neighborhoods & more. Lifestyle products from Bathroom ware, Tiles, Kitchen island slabs, Decor/Artistic Lights, Fans, and more. Infra. Market is at 4000+ stores across 19 states.
Infra.Market also supplies to local retail outlets, following a dual model of franchisee-owned stores and dealership stores. Globally, Infra.Market serves a wide range of clients in the manufacturing and infrastructure sectors including Dubai Jordan, Italy, and Singapore.
At Infra.Market, we are revolutionizing the construction ecosystem and scaling rapidly! We are one of Asia's fastest-growing construction-solution companies transforming the ecosystem through leveraging technology.
Souvik Sengupta [Infra.Market Cofounder] says, "We are growing at 100% year-on-year for the last couple of years; we expect to continue this growth. Our focus is to stay profit-centric and consequently, we wanted to first build a profitable ecommerce model and then grow it by diversifying into multiple products and expanding geographically, instead of the other way around.''
We are looking for Engineering Leaders to join us and help us shape this journey. This is a high impact and high-visibility role and provides an opportunity to partner with and build consensus across senior leaders in the organization to deliver incredible value to the business and its users.
Location: - Hyderabad
- Responsible for leading skilled product engineering teams to drive initiatives.
- Work with Product, Design and Quality teams to deliver high quality products & drive efficiency using metrics driven approach.
- Be a hands-on problem solver, with strong emphasis on people management, mentoring, fostering innovation and being a champion of culture principles.
- Responsible for strategizing hiring, projecting new requirements and retention of software engineering team.
- Continuously refining and optimizing high quality software engineering practices - from planning, architecture/design, execution, code reviews, scaling, performance, metrics, logging, and monitoring - essentially the entire software development lifecycle.
- Lead agile teams with approximately 20 multi-skilled engineers.
- Enable career progression of your teams through continuous and constructive feedback, career planning, learning pathways.
Educational Qualifications: Bachelor's or Master's degree in a quantitative field (e.g., Mathematics, Engineering, Computer Science).
What are we looking for:
- Managed teams that have shipped and operated large scale, highly available distributed systems
- Have 10+ years of software development experience in the software engineering team with a product company. With a minimum of 2+ years of experience leading one or more teams.
- A strong quantitative and analytical background.
- Ability to give constructive criticism/feedback.
- Ability to be a good mentor/coach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Curiosity, capacity to learn and ability to keep up with multiple contexts.
- Ability to moderate and resolve conflicts within people / operations.
Good to have skills:
- Understanding of distributed systems & technologies.
- Ability to driven decisions in technology choices.
- Experience with cloud technologies.
- Self-motivated, persistent and "Never Give Up" attitude.
- Passion for innovation and adaptability to a lean startup culture.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision, independently and / or as a member of a team.
- Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate.