Talent Acquisition Specialist at Infrabeat Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:110 Applications:11 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Infrabeat Technologies - SAP FICO Consultant (5-10 yrs)
Note: Please apply if your total experience is 5+ Years only.
Name of Organization: InfraBeat Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
Designation: SAP FICO Consultant
Job Location: New Delhi
Qualification: CA/ CMA (ICWA) or M. Com/ MBA (Finance) or equivalent
- Should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in respective modules working with SAP in client environments of similar scope and size.
- Certification of SAP S/4HANA in a respective module or should have a minimum of 1 year of experience in SAP S/4HANA Platform.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Designing, customization, configuration, and testing of FI module.
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP FI (General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Asset Accounting, Fixed Assets, Treasury, etc.).
- Work in close coordination with the CO Module consultant
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate, and document customer requirements.
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements.
- Map client business requirements, processes, and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients' needs.
- Identify gaps, and issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyze, and solve software problems.
- Document functional designs, test cases, and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business processes and/ or system enhancements.
- Provide suggestions/ recommendations on new and existing initiatives.
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Provide ad-hoc training and user support as required.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members.
- Visit various business units of SPMCIL for capacity building and change management, migration support, resolution of any technical issues at these locations, etc.
- Creation/ updating of end-user training manuals.
- Any other work assigned relating to the respective module or profile
- Provide inputs as and when required relating to different aspects of the respective module like any report for senior management/ ministry, any risk mitigation plan, etc.
Compensation: As per Industry standards
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.