Associate Lead TA at Infosys
Views:2810 Applications:918 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:295
Infosys - Senior Principal - Business Consulting - Finacle Consulting Group (11-16 yrs)
Our Vision :
To be the trusted one stop - strategy to execution global banking transformation and digital innovation advisor for designing pragmatic business maximization solutions, building future of banking ready capabilities and delivering the best business value realization, user adoption and faster go-to-market transformation programs for our banking and financial services clients.
- The Finacle Consulting Group (FCG) is the business and digital consulting arm of Infosys Finacle, the leading global banking solution provider . Finacle leads the analyst's quadrant as the leader in banking transformation solutions with a history of 25+ years serving the leading global banks. We have a global footprint with 250 + clients across 100 countries
- At the core of we remain a well-funded Start Up at heart, pioneering value focused business and digital transformation program capabilities for our clients. When the consulting industry is disrupting itself in today's digital world, we believe we are the next generation business consulting firm poised well for delivering client value through asset-based consulting and product platforms .
- We have a strong focus on business value in our differentiated holistic transformation approach enabled through high performance banking assets, accelerated solution design and client personalization.
- We are a trusted business transformation advisor and digital re engineering partner building customer focused demand driven exponential growth future of industry organizations. Our ideas and thinking help organizations reshape their future through unique and creative problem solving
- THINK- We shape our clients future through change and growth programs that harness deep business insights and understanding of how new technology impacts business models. These programs help companies achieve their vision through a human-centric approach to transformation, with a focus on creating sustainable value, driving cost savings and realizing new markets.
- DESIGN - We create innovative solutions to help clients achieve competitive advantage by harnessing digital and automation. With deep industry knowledge, meaningful insights and powerful execution capabilities, we enable companies to reach the next level of growth with solutions around digitalization, artificial intelligence and big data.
- DELIVER - We turn ideas into action to power our clients- operations forward. Through the latest innovations around process design, organizational change and our core RENEW programs, we implement with efficiency and precision by leveraging our unique delivery model capability and our global network of expertise. We deliver value at scale.
- We are implementing change at many of the world's top banking & financial services companies leveraging our global industry experience, understanding of latest of technology innovations, design thinking and ability to manage large programs to deliver end to end strategy to execution transformation programs as a one stop shop to our clients.
- Our people are experienced and innovative industry experts. Each brings a proven track record, creative thinking, technology expertise, and in-depth experience of trans-formational change.
- Helping connect the dots in today's digitally driven world- We are intellectually engaged with our clients on the fast-changing industry paradigms and a reputation to deliver value focus, fast results and high standards in engagements. We guide our clients on - The Future of Banking- & help them innovate business models, amplify processes, drive operational efficiencies & solve complex problems with digital expertise.
Why join us?
- Be a transformation leader in our rapidly growing global practice @ Finacle Consulting Group
- Envision the Future of Industry with us from Strategy to Execution. Co-lead go-to-market client interactions with the sales teams to discover problems to solve, work with an industry leading digital delivery workforce & our product innovation teams to deliver futuristic business solutions in banking and financial services
- Work on emerging industry themes like Future of Banking - Consumer centric, Social, Mobile first, Intelligent, Open, Invisible Banking built on state of art digital capabilities like Block Chain, AI & Intelligent Automation (Robotic process automation, Automation), Advanced Analytics (ML, DL, NLP, AI) and Digital (Consumer experience re-design, Operating Model, Offering Development and Value Proposition, Omni-Channel Strategy, Social and Mobility)
- Entrepreneurial collaborative work place in a high performing team. Design innovative business capabilities and new business models with the NEW - Digital, Design Thinking, advanced analytics and Insights, Value Realization, IMPACT
- Work with a diverse pool of top global talent bringing the most innovative thinking to our clients.
- Great learning experience with greater responsibilities from strategy to execution. First-hand exposure with clients and industry leaders at all levels which greatly speeds up the learning and growth trajectory in the area of expertise.
- Industry leading career growth options, higher responsibilities and leading practice roles for high performing consultants in an amazing workplace.
What are we looking for?
Senior Principal - Business Consulting - Banking,
- We are looking for consulting business leaders who can play anchor roles in our sector industry practices and manage practice goals. S/he should have experience in leading and motivating a high performing team of consultants through many strategic large transformational consulting projects independently.
- Smart, self-driven, highly focused & self-motivated, high energy people with top notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity and passion for the banking, financial services & insurance industry practice. Our consultants will have a blend of in-depth domain expertise in banking, financial services, strong business consulting skills and excellent soft skills.
What do we require?
The candidate is expected to manage, drive and own relationship with some of our biggest clients and the business for a portfolio of services. The individual will be responsible for working with onshore/offshore engagement teams and supporting programs across the globe.
The successful candidate shall possess :
- Overall experience of 13-16 years, with at-least 10+ years of top-tier consulting experience post MBA in Banking / Financial Services/Insurance. Hands-on experience working in a leading bank operation for 2-3 years are a good to have skills.
- Experience in leading engagements in areas like Business strategy, operational excellence, performance benchmarking & improvement, customer experience and Omni channel design, IT transformation, Cost optimization, Digital strategy, Change Management for large financial sector players
- Experience of developing and growing consulting practice through business development, thought leaderships, excellent client delivery and firm building initiatives around IPs and talent development
- Consulting advisory experience post MBA with consulting firms like E&Y/ KPMG/ PWC/ Deloitte/ Cap Gemini/Accenture/ IBM S&T / other equivalent firms
- Experience in leading multi-million transformation programs for large financial sector players
- Establish CXO connects with large clients - strong ability to build and manage client relations.
- Good consulting skills and knowledge of financial industries processes & best practices
- Banking : Digital Banking, Retail banking, Corporate banking, Trade Finance, Treasury, Corporate Finance, CRM & Loyalty, Channels, Treasury, Credit Risk and AML & Fraud analytics .
- Risk & Regulatory Compliance : Banking Regulations, AML, KYC, Regulatory regimes (Basel II/III, FATCA), Market Risk and Operational Risk fraud.
- Assets and Wealth Management : Experience in the wealth management/trust business.
- Payments & Cards: Retail Payments, Corporate Payments, Cash Management, Payment Hubs, Cards: Card Issuing, Card Acquiring, Wallets and other instruments.
- Horizontal consulting in financial services : Business process reengineering, Value enabled technology transformation programs, Data analytics, Market entry & Growth Strategy, Business model innovations, Sales and operations efficacy improvement, Customer experience design, Operating Model Design, Digital Strategy & roadmap, Social banking and analytics, Fintech ecosystem design and execution, Tech. strategy, portfolio cost optimization and Program & Change Management including agile ways of working. Experience in Open banking, Automation, Invisible banking, digital fast forward projects .
- Knowledge of industry products is an added advantage : exposure to latest digital banking solutions like Fiserv, Misys, Oracle, SAP, Finacle, TCS, Bankbase and solutions like Finacle UBS, BaNCS, T24, SAP Transaction Banking, Flexcube, Systematics, Actimize, SAS, SAP/Oracle GL, Calypso, Summit, Kondor+, Murex, Mantas, Sungard Asset Arena, Base24, Postillion, Lusis Tango, working knowledge of ATM- s, ISO 8583 messaging, Fundtech - GPP, Clear2Pay OPF, Actimize, Mantas, Fortent, OpenPages, MetricStream, Norkomm, Reveleus etc
- Should have sound experience in identifying and promoting new and existing products and services and in actively identifying opportunities for growth and work closely with different stakeholders in a highly demanding and result oriented environment.
- Have excellent consulting, communication, stakeholder management skills and strong thought leadership in the emerging technology space, preferably in digital channels across Banking, Financial Services & Insurance verticals.
- Experience working with multinational clients, working across organizational levels and processes and exposure to global best practices and trends desired.
What will you do?
We are looking for leaders for our practice . At Finacle Consulting Group, you will:
- Be responsible for driving complex engagements for large-medium-small sized companies across the globe in one or more of the following sectors: Banking / Financial Services / Insurance
- Lead sub practices for Finacle Consulting services in the global market, be responsible for the delivery of business results to leading wholesale and retail banks, investment banks, market utilities and intermediaries.
- Lead Go to Market strategy, sales pursuits, incubate differentiated consulting offerings and internal initiatives.
- Build and deepen client relationships - Lead design thinking client workshops to collaborate with clients, discover problem areas to address, innovate / co-create next generation industry solutions working with the Infosys digital practices
- Execute or lead consulting engagements: analyze problems, and structure complex business analyses, perform business process improvement using various business consulting tools and methodologies, work with cross functional client teams to perform gap analysis and identify improvement options. Create detailed action plans that include organizational change management, resource planning, competitive strategies, and alliances to embark on a new strategic direction and to enable successful deployment of solutions.
- Incubate and anchor a variety of Firm building activities including building team capabilities, differentiated market offerings and accelerators, thought leadership on - Future of Industry with future of technology-
- Drive the cultural customer centric mindset with digital exploiting potential opportunities through an innovative journey, from ideation to commercialization. Help business innovate on the future of industry to become more profitable and improve their performance, solve complex industry and market related challenges.
- Mentoring a team of high performing consultants. Participate in a variety of Firm building events and the consultant referral program
- Contributing to the profile and reputation of Finacle Consulting Group through firm building, new capability and offering development initiatives, thought leadership, whitepapers and conference speeches
- Mentoring a team of high performing consultants
- Drive next generation banking thought leadership, contribute to building business strategy/ value led propositions, accelerated solution design capabilities for banking transformation engagements to deliver faster projects.
- Proactively work with the product innovation teams to build the next generations banking capabilities on the Finacle platform.