Associate Lead - Talent Acquisition at Infosys
Views:2448 Applications:668 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:141
Infosys - Principal Business/AI Transformation Consulting Role - Intelligent Operations - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (7-12 yrs)
Infosys - Principal Business Consulting - AI Transformation Consulting - Intelligent Operations
Job Description :
- Infosys Consulting is seeking an Operations transformation consultant looking for long-term growth and career-enhancing opportunities to help drive large-scale changes across the organization.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 7 years of experience in Intelligent supply chain, Intelligent finance, and AI-led advisory services relating to cost optimization, process simplification & optimization, and sourcing strategy. The candidate should have good business and experience in interfacing with client executives, business, and IT client members in consultative project engagements.
About Infosys Consulting :
- Infosys Consulting is a global management consulting firm helping some of the world's most recognizable brands transform and innovate. Our consultants are industry experts that lead complex change agendas driven by disruptive technology. With offices in 20 countries and backed by the global Infosys brand's power, our teams help the C-suite navigate today's digital landscape to win market share and create shareholder value for lasting competitive advantage. To see our ideas in action, visit us at www.InfosysConsultingInsights.com.
- We deliver transformative solutions across Business Transformation, Enterprise Technology Strategy, and Strategy & Design domains.
About the Role :
- As a Principal, you will assist in the leadership and delivery of engagements. You will build on your experience designing and executing transformation programs. You will collaborate and interface with client stakeholders daily.
- You will also be involved in branding, thought leadership, and knowledge management efforts to provide value-adding consulting services that enable our clients to meet the global landscape's changing needs. You will anchor sales proposal preparation and engagement delivery efforts.
Responsibilities include :
Project Execution :
- Collaborate with client counterparts to define long-term vision, goals, and strategies
- Contribute to the design and development of client future processes and organizations with corresponding transformation roadmaps
- Conduct requirements workshops with a team of global IT professional & subject matter experts, translating those requirements into actionable project initiatives with associated metrics
- Solution targeted processes, leveraging best practices
- Perform knowledge transfer to the client and supporting organizations throughout all phases of the project
- Providing & receiving regular feedback and ensuring effective communication and high satisfaction levels between the team and consultants under stressful circumstances
- Leading & driving business pitches and present, creative concepts and new and innovative ideas to internal and external clients
Sales / Business Development :
- Support Infosys Consulting leadership team members in driving proposal development and leading proposal discussions
- Develop client relationships to identify and qualify sales opportunities with the assistance of senior leadership
- Lead solution definition for client-specific needs during the opportunity to closure cycle
- Articulate our unique point of view in various thought leadership media, including papers, webinars, and seminars
People Development :
- Mentor and coach team members through formal, performance evaluation methods and informal, individual feedback opportunities
- Collaborate and share knowledge
- Lead the day to day execution of projects while guiding and developing individual team members
Practice Development :
- Create/contribute practice artifacts
- Contribute to practice growth through recruitment, training, and retention
- Provide insight and thought leadership in developing innovative assets, including differentiated points of view and methodologies
To be successful in this role, you must have :
- At least 7+ years of top-tier consulting experience in Retail/CPG/Manufacturing
- Consulting/advisory experience post-MBA (Tier- I B-schools) with consulting firms like Big4s/Accenture Strategy/MBB
- Experience in managing transformation programs in the industry in the areas of intelligent supply chain transformation and smart finance transformation
- Experience in driving large scale transformation Management/program management/change management
- Experience in at least three of the four areas
- Business Strategy formulation: Business case preparation, Go to Market, cost optimization, cost to serve modeling and improvement, Business IT/Digital strategy & roadmap
- Process reimagination & process optimization, including process mining tools around procurement, supply chain, service optimization
- Required expertise in these areas of Intelligent Supply Chain-Operating Model Design, Developing detailed supply chain analytics to deliver enhanced E2E SC visibility, Logistics network design and network modeling, global customs and trade, warehouse optimization and redesign, 3PL and 4PL or supply chain Control Tower management
- Required expertise in the transformation of these areas in Intelligent Finance-Procure to Pay, Order to Cash, Record to Report, Financial Planning & Analysis
- Experience in implementing one of the following technology platforms, either from a Business Integrator, Systems Integrator or Client role: leading solutions like JDA; SAP IBP; SAP S/4 HANA; SAP FICO or niche solutions for supply chain and finance
- Experience in applying or implementing next-generation supply chain technologies such as AI, cognitive automation, Internet-of-Things(IoT), Blockchain, big data analytics
- Experience in conducting Design thinking led innovation workshops
- Affiliations / Certifications: Industry certifications, publications in industry journals and magazines, knowledge and appreciation of digitalization, emerging technologies
- Willingness to travel
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.