Lead - Talent Acquisition at Infosys Limited
Views:4012 Applications:322 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:114
Infosys - Lead/Senior Lead/Practice Lead - Organization Development - Workforce Analytics (5-12 yrs)
- The incumbent will lead the Workforce Analytics team for Infosys which is responsible for coming up with best in class predictive analytics solutions to solve key business problems
1) Support leadership team to identify talent related business challenges and use data analysis to help influence changes to the operations, process or programs.
2) Drive and implement analytics innovation agenda for Talent and HR. Drive application of advanced quantitative technique to solve business problems and achieve higher business outcome. Ensure robust methodology and insight driven Talent and HR problem solutions
3) Coming up with new areas of predictive analytics using workforce data and re-defining talent models to align with the business
4) Drive adoption of analytics dashboard and predictive analytics systems in the organization and continuous enhancements
5) Collaborate with subject matter experts across the HR service areas, business partner HR and delivery leadership to promote data governance and stewardship, and to improve overall strategic and operational performance and insight
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.