Lead - Talent Acquisition at Infosys Limited
Views:2196 Applications:764 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:107
Infosys - Lead/Senior Lead - Organization Development (5-9 yrs)
Role: Lead/ Senior Lead - Organization Development
Area of Work: Change Management Initiatives for Capability and Career Development
- Overseeing and leading any change management projects on internal mobility and career development, including the researching, implementation, and assessment from start to finish.
- Liaising with various stakeholders and closely program managing all aspects within agreed timelines.
- Being the custodian of the mobility platforms (on desktop and mobile) - ensure its performance and evaluate and approve improvements/ changes when necessary.
- Managing the communications for various audiences such as leadership, senior management, employees as well as external agencies.
- Creating and conducting coaching and training sessions for various audiences, including managers, employees and leadership.
- Analyzing related data extensively to identify key success metrics and improvement areas and reporting to leadership.
- Advising unit leadership on with strategies to enhance reach of the initiatives through engaging insights and metrics.
- Master's degree in organizational psychology, organizational development, or business administration preferred.
- 5 to 8 years' experience as an organizational development/ change management specialist in a related industry.
- Extensive knowledge of change management and program execution strategies.
- Excellent stakeholder management capability and collaboration skills.
- Advanced analytical skills and Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Exceptional interpersonal, as well as written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of digital platforms is a bonus