Infosys Consulting - Senior Principal - Business Consulting - Retail & CPG Sector (13-16 yrs)
Job Description :
Role Designation : Senior Principal - Business Consulting
Responsibilities : At Retail & CPG - Infosys Consulting - Growth and emerging markets (GEM) team, you will :
- Be responsible for sector/ subsector business planning and execution, firm building, team leadership and delivery of business results
- Build industry connects & relations, SPOC with other practices, partners on collaborative initiatives and for delivery capabilities. Participate in external industry forums. Publish point of views or speak on related industry forums
- Lead sales pursuits, consulting offerings, internal initiatives, and engagements in a cross functional delivery model, working with team of consultants and any related functional / technical teams. Bring in best understanding of business consulting tools and methodologies to solve client business problems
- Be responsible for developing effective senior (CxO) relationships in clients and business development target organizations
- Independently lead client CXO conversations, build proposals & solution approach, lead design thinking workshops and solution design, lead consulting engagements and the project teams.
- Advising clients on retail future of industry vision and strategy in complex stakeholder environments
- Lead complex transformation projects through the full lifecycle
- Mentoring a team of high performing consultants
Technical and Professional Requirements :
- We are looking for consulting business leaders who can play anchor roles in our sector industry practices and manage practice goals.
- S/he should have experience in leading and motivating a high performing team of consultants through many strategic large transformational consulting projects independently.
- Smart, self-driven, highly focused & self-motivated, high energy people with top notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity and passion for the retail and consumer products industry practice.
- Our consultants will have a blend of in-depth domain expertise in Retail and Consumer products, strong business consulting skills and excellent soft skills.
The successful candidate shall possess :
- Overall experience of 13-16 years, with atleast 10+ years of top-tier consulting experience post MBA in Retail / CPG/Logistics,
- Consulting advisory experience post MBA with consulting firms
- Previous 4-5 years in Retail industry with a good hand on experience across the sector value chain - retail planning, category management, distribution, working capital management, strategic network design, demand planning, retail forecasting, customer and in store operations, Experience working with Indian and global retail clients
- Business Strategy formulation : Business case preparation, Go to Market / growth strategy formulation across value chain, cost to serve modelling and improvement, Business IT/Digital strategy & roadmap
- Digital & Omni-channel transformation : Digital strategy, Digital Design & Implementation, New business model formulations, Omni-channel strategy, Omni-channel operations design, Customer experience design
- Finance and Planning : Financial planning, Retail planning, Demand planning and forecasting, Merchandise and assortment planning, Resource and budget management, Business intelligence and MIS
- Supply Chain : Category management, sourcing strategy, demand / supply planning, vendor management, supply network modelling, supplier & procurement life cycle management, warehouse & inventory planning and analysis, order management, cost-to-serve analysis, supply chain integration and visibility, Digital supply chain transformation, GST readiness assessment and Design
- Sales and Marketing : Product pricing strategy, Marketing plans, Customer analytics, Brand management, Loyalty program design, CRM, Sales and distribution transformation
- Enterprise Analytics : Definition of business problems to solve with analytics tools, analytics strategy definition and enterprise insights across Customer, Supply Chain, Operations and Finance process areas
- Program management / Change management : Program and Change management of large business transformation projects led by implementation delivery teams in Retail & CPG clients. Preferably managed large scale ERP value enabled execution
- Affiliations / Certifications: NRF, RILA, APICS, SCOR /iLOG model expertize preferred, well versed with industry emerging technologies such as IoT / Digital, usage of big data analytics / analytical tools such as R, SAS/SPSS in solving business problems.
Educational Requirements : BE, MBA
Service Line : Unit-IL-Management Consulting Services