Associate Lead - Talent Acquisition at Infosys
Views:2278 Applications:802 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Infosys - Consultant/Senior Consultant - Business Consulting - M&A Projects - Life Sciences Sector (4-7 yrs)
What are we looking for? - Consultants, Senior Consultants
We are looking for smart, self-driven, high energy people with top notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity and passion for the Merger and Acquisitions particularly in Life Sciences. Our consultants have a blend of in-depth domain expertise in one or more areas of Life sciences, strong business consulting skills and excellent soft skills.
What do we require?
The candidate is expected to demonstrate excellent core competence and experience in delivery of projects in M&A lifecycle. The successful candidate shall possess:
- Overall experience of 4-7 years, with atleast 2+ years of top-tier consulting experience post MBA in M&A projects with Lifesciences/ Healthcare clients
- In depth understanding of M&A lifecycle (IT and business)
- Deep understanding of Lifesciences value chain
- Strong understanding of solutions: Due diligence; IMO/SMO/CMO- pre-Day 1 planning, Day 1 and cutover planning/ execution, post Day 1 planning/ execution; synergy identification/ planning, Post deal Operations
- Hands on experience focusing on atleast two or more of the following:
a) Project/ Program management: Managed activities as part of IMO/SMO/CMO, TSA Execution
b) ERP -SAP, Microsoft, JD Edwards, Oracle
c) Business Applications - HRMS, Sales systems, CRM, Custom solutions, Active Directory, SaaS offerings etc.
d) Infrastructure and Security - Data Center, Networks, Storage, Servers, Cloud hosting (private/ public/ hybrid), End user computing etc.
e) Governance and Support models - Outsourcing models, IT Operating models, IT financial management, IT delivery models etc.
- Experience in developing proposals, building tools and accelerators for M&A related services
- Ability to handle conversations with senior business and technology leaders from client teams
- Ability to build engaging client presentations (Expertise on MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS Excel, MS Project)
- Appreciation for IT s role in enabling business processes and growth
- Appreciation and understanding of Disruptive digital technologies
What will you do?
At Infosys Consulting, you will:
- Be responsible for the delivery of business results to leading pharmaceutical, medical devices and pharmaceutical distributors
- Serve as a team member, track lead on M&A consulting engagements for clients.
- Execute consulting engagements in a global delivery model, working with consultants across regions- being part of a team of high performing consultants
- Contributing to the profile and reputation of Infosys Consulting through firm building, new capability and offering development initiatives, thought leadership, whitepapers
- Lead client workshops to collaborate with client employees and educate them throughout the process.
- Communicating complex concepts and solutions in a compelling and straightforward way, yet underpinned by a strong grasp of the detail
- Participate in a variety of Firm building events and the consultant referral program.