Recruiter at Infosys
Views:5255 Applications:428 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Infosys - Consultant - Process & Domain - Manufacturing/CPG & Logistics Domain (3-5 yrs)
Who are You?
We are looking for smart, self-driven, focused, high energy people with top-notch communication skills, intellectual curiosity and experience in digital transformation through analytics for manufacturing, CPG and logistics domain. The ideal candidate will have an excellent academic record - with post-graduation from Tier-I college.
- Minimum 3 years of experience, preferably with 1+ years of consulting/ business analytics experience post MBA.
- Strong functional expertise in either manufacturing, CPG or logistics in one or more of the following areas:
- Supply Chain & Operations - Sales Forecasting and Operations Planning, Route planning / Inventory / Shop floor / Freight Optimization;
- Strategic cost reduction
- Process optimization
- Predictive/cognitive analytics to solve complex business problems
- Strong business consulting, problem-solving, analytical and soft skills
- Experience in digital transformation and Digital / IT strategy is a plus.
- Hands-on model development experience, excellent knowledge of analytical techniques, machine learning; proficiency on one or more tools like R, Python, VBA Macro for Excel, Tableau, QlikView etc. will be an added advantages.
- Responsible for driving business value to small-medium-large sized companies across India
- Deliver assigned portions of small, medium and large complex business consulting engagements for clients as part of the overall digital transformation journey.
- Work on engagements in a cross-functional delivery model, working with consultants and functional/technical teams
- Contribute to pursuits, consulting offerings development, point of view, whitepapers, branding and internal initiatives.
- Analyze problems, and structure complex business analyses to develop Proof of Concept
- Perform Business Process Improvement / Optimization by using & developing consulting tools and methodologies.
- Participate in a variety of Firm building events and the consultant referral program
- Hiring for Banglore location only.