Associate Lead - Talent Acquisition at Infosys BPO
Views:2591 Applications:169 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:108
Infosys BPO - Senior Consultant - Quality (8-13 yrs)
Purpose / Essence of the role: Identify opportunities and areas of improvement for internal accounts and external clients, strategize and develop solutions for client proposals, plan & prioritize projects, monitor client/project deliverables, create content for showcasing our capability to win external consulting deals, involve in business development activities, Implement and execute domain level strategy and creates solutions for pursuits, identify new business opportunities in existing engagements in partnership with the operations team
Job Role And Responsibilities
- Client Relationship: Generate opportunities for large high impact projects from in existing clients through strong client connect, analyses the problems faced by the client/customer, participates in discussions to understand the problems faced by the customer, review, develop solutions and get signoff on the effort estimates for deployment
- Business Development: Generate new business opportunities by leveraging industry connects and personal branding, work closely with the CFG by providing the required support
- Transformational discovery/ diagnostic: For large and complex engagements, Lead a team of consultants in understanding 'as is' business processes, design 'to-be' processes, analyses/capture the client requirements and pain areas by conducting workshops if necessary, perform fit-gap analysis, carry out benchmarking studies, Provides assistance to consultants in resolving complex requirements.
- Client Sponsor Presentation: Create client presentation for smaller proposals, Lead solution implementation on medium/smaller engagements, Review project status reports by participating in governance calls/meetings.
- Marketing and Branding: Provide content for white papers & point of view in specific process areas as per overall transformation strategy in order to help branding and positioning in the marketplace.
- Talent Management: Motivates and inspires internal team through work and results, Participates in high and critical risks projects to resolve quality issues and bring the project back on track.
Educational Requirements (Must have) :
MBA with 4 - 5 years of experience OR BE/B.Tech with 6 -7 years- experience OR Graduation with 10 years of experience
Skills & Certifications :
Six Sigma Lean and Black belt certification from a recognized institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.