Associate Lead - Talent Acquisition at Infosys BPO
Views:1278 Applications:221 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:218
Infosys BPO - Senior Consultant (8-15 yrs)
Purpose/Essence of the role :
- Build process improvement culture in client processes. Use domain knowledge to identify process improvement opportunities to achieve higher efficiency, effectiveness and experience for our customers.
- Candidate should be well verse with Improvement methodology like Six Sigma & LEAN with strong domain understanding of Financial Services Industries
1. Build process excellence culture: Design (Customize) and deploy Process Improvement framework for the engagement (s) by gathering requirements from stakeholders.
a. Drive Certification program at the engagement level and participate in the training programs as trainers. Conduct in house training programs on Lean Six Sigma methodology (YB and GB).
b. Drive Certification program at the engagement level
c. Proficiency in Lean, Six Sigma, RPA (Blue Prisim, Automation Anywhere), Analytics
2. Identify improvement opportunities in Client processes:
a. Identify the pain/opportunity areas in client processes resulting in Business value delivery
b. Analyze the requirements by demonstrating strong Domain knowledge, understanding of client business scenario, understanding constraints in implementation solutions and technology in FS space
c. Identify opportunities to implement RPA/Tactical automation solution in FS Domain
d. Drive Top down opportunity identification workshops and bottom up ideation initiatives for creation of high impact pipeline of process improvement opportunities Process, operations, business data analysis to identify improvement opportunities. Validation of opportunities and conversion in to the projects.
3. Mentor PI projects: Mentor Process Improvement projects (YB,GB,BB) to enable the operations resources to implement the improvement through structured approach. Conduct tollgates review of the improvement projects. Facilitate meetings with various stakeholders for tollgate reviews and appropriate sign offs. Co-ordinate with lead developer for automation opportunity identification and project execution. Guide the project leaders for appropriate storyboard creation and update in the project management tool of PI projects. Govern the process of validation and sign off of the project closures in the project management portal
4. Analyze structural feedback from the Stakeholders: Support process owner to drive improvement plan for CSAT at org. level, analyze, provide feedback and drive corrective and preventive actions.
5. Create Branding for Quality/Organization: Creating awareness by training and bringing visibility to quality initiatives in the engagement in order to drive and improve culture of quality. Creating process improvement case studies and socializing with teams, on various success initiatives of engagement performance
6. Client Management: Participate in client interactions to present the process improvement case studies. Establish Governance with the client for project opportunity identification/ workshops, project validations and sign offs
7. People Management: provide performance goals, support for achieving goals and enhancing skills, ensure utilization, and Control attrition.
What are we looking for in you :
Shift : EST Time Zone ( 5 day working)
Educational Requirements (Must have) :
- MBA with 8 year of experience OR
- Engineering graduate with min 8 years of experience OR
- Non Engineering graduate with min 9 years of experience
- Hands on Lean experience across multiple domain knowledge
- Project Management skills
- Excellent Communication skills
- Certified GB/ Trained BB / BB Certified
- Good Minitab and Excel skills
- In-depth knowledge of lean principles
- Should have good knowledge/experience on Banking, Reinsurance and Insurance domain