Associate Lead - Talent Acquisition at Infosys BPO
Views:1366 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Infosys BPO - Principal Consultant - Solution Design (10-15 yrs)
About the IBPM F&A Solution Design team (F&A SD team):
The F&A SD is one of the key sub-functions of IBPM F&A horizontal (also called as Practice - a corporate business function). F&A SD is primarily responsible to work with sales teams, prospects & clients, alliance partners and delivery, to design optimum business solutions and proposals to offer and enable them to source F&A related professional services from Infosys BPM. The team's contributions support pre-sales, during transition and post sales services delivery support to the clients making it one of the most important teams influencing Finance & Accounts function, and related processes of clients as part of one of the biggest business in the outsourcing market.
The role provides great opportunities to aspirants for acquiring knowledge of international F&A domain, knowledge of F&A applications, consulting and business development skills, creating intellectual capital in addition to re-use of legacy F&A knowledge which one may carry with him/her.
The solution design team is led by Solution Design head. The team is based out of various global locations (e.g. India, Poland, China, and Mexico) and is truly diversified on various other parameters. The average experience of F&A SD team is about 10 years, with consulting, industrial practioners and outsourcing operations background; with a number of them having over 15 years + work experience. The team is entrusted with responsibilities to design and support implementation of innovative F&A solutions based on various domain and technology capabilities relevant to F&A that Infosys possesses and continues to build rapidly.
Location: Pune, India
Job Level: 6A
Role Designation: Principal Consultant - Solution Design
- Conduct market analysis and provide opportunities assessment in F&A outsourcing, consulting and applications market niches
- Understand & document client/prospect requirements (objectives, challenges, deliverables etc.) through RFx documents, emails, and other collaterals/information gathered etc.
- Create structured F&A proposals/solutions independently and with innovative ideas
- Present proposals/solutions to clients/prospects/internal stakeholders in a way that articulates value delivery from Infosys clearly
- Manage internal stakeholder expectations (comprising mainly of sales, services delivery, operations, finance, CoE, F&A practice) through PDCAF (plan-do-check-act-feedback) approach
- Research and bring out best practices based frameworks, approaches
- Calculate transaction and compliance level savings based on benchmarks, heuristics and guidance from experts within the team
- Write F&A centric POVs, blogs and support other promotional channels to generate market visibility
- Support F&A discovery, due diligence (DD) and transitions
- Take up short to medium term on-site projects on consulting/billable basis as and when required (this will offshoring feasibility studies, transformation projects)
- Travel (international and domestic sectors) for average 20% - 30% of the time.
What are we looking for in you?
Educational Requirements (Must have)
- Degree in B.com + MBA in Finance/Chartered Accountancy/ Cost Accountancy with minimum work experience of 10 years.
- Finance and Accounts experience in consulting or industries (manufacturing, services, consulting etc.)
- Experience in high end F&A such as financial modeling, budgeting, performance management, improvement studies, financial risk management, would be an added advantage.
- Exposure to commercial models understanding relevant to F&A (e.g. cost break down sheets, business case analysis, TCO analysis, etc.)
- Experience on F&A platforms e.g. SAP-SRM, Oracle, etc.