Associate Lead - Talent Acquisition at Infosys BPO
Views:4203 Applications:897 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:220
Infosys BPO - Manager - Operations (5-15 yrs)
- In Depth understanding of Service Desk operations. Good understanding of ITIL framework and processes.
- Focus on continuous service improvement, customer experience and Service Delivery
- Manages the day-to-day operation to ensure team is achieving the client and internal goals and objective
- Problem solving skills and quick thinking to own & resolve issues independently, thoroughly & efficiently
- Ensures that contractual requirement for the engagement are met. Effectively Manages expansion of the engagement
- Analyzes the trends and plans accordingly, take proactive measures/actions to fix Risks before they issues
- Ensures seamless communication and interaction with the all internal & external stakeholders including the client. Acts as a contact and escalation point for all operational complaints and escalations
- Ensures that the team is staffed in accordance with the relevant contractual documentation and operational requirements
- Manages the whole operation with respect to people related matters, on the engagement level is responsible for retention and job satisfaction
- In cooperation with other functions ensures timely billing and engagement budget management as well as appropriate infrastructure for smooth functioning of the engagement.
- Represents Infosys and the engagement during meetings with existing and potential clients.
- Is responsible for team members satisfaction, including welfare events and teambuilding's.
- Employee shall deal with sensitive/financial information of a client/internal Infosys processes
- Work experience in Service Desk/ Tech support process providing remote support for Laptops / Desktops / LAN Issues / Application support/ Small Forms etc.
- 5 years of relevant work experience in managing complex service desk engagement and client interactions
- Strong English Speaking and Written Skills
- Previous exposure to multicultural working environment is an advantage
- Good people management and customer handling skills
- Analytical skills
- ITIL certification would be desirable
Shift : 24x7 Rotational
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.