Talent Acquisition Specialist at Infosys BPM Ltd
Views:2520 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Infosys BPM - Senior Operation Manager - Healthcare Payer Domain (9-12 yrs)
Designation: Sr. Operation Manager
Domain: Healthcare - Payor/Payer
Unit: Healthcare Practice
Job Level: 5A
Shift Time: US Shift
Job Location: Bangalore
Company: Infosys BPM Ltd.,
About Infosys BPM Limited - Healthcare Practice
Infosys BPM's healthcare practice serves customers across the value chain, including payers, providers and pharmacy benefits managers. We have a team of over 1,500 business and technical consultants, including PhDs, MDs, technical architects, developers, business process consultants, and project managers. Our professionals have hands-on experience in business processes and IT systems of health insurance providers (Payor) and healthcare providers
- Basic requirement: Graduation with 10+ years of experience OR Full time MBA with at least 9 years of experience in managing operations of Health care in Payor domain
- Good understanding of BPM Healthcare Operations from 3rd party and in-house Shared Service center perspective;
- Should have managed Payor processes like claims management, Emolument, Benefits coding, Provider Data, Contracting;
- Sound exposure of BPM Operations like Service Delivery, SLA Management, Governance, Client Management, and Engagement P&L.
Areas of Responsibility
- Prepare the annual budget aligned with corporate / divisional objectives for the engagement, coordinate with the account manager for the account plan (New areas of growth) in order to achieve the business objective of the engagement
- Handle all facets of operation, HR, Hiring, Finance, Facilities, and Technology Infrastructure etc.
- Work closely with sales and Account Management team to increase revenue
- Maintain and build contacts with stakeholders supporting the client on Technology.
- Ability to speak at different forums at the client side and ability to address large crowds internally as well as client senior folks.
- Sign off on the training /certification methodology at the engagement level in order to ensure right skilling on engagement.
- Co-ordinate resource deployment across all processes for the engagement (Team Size, Span, Shift Utilization, Skill sets, technology rollout) in order to ensure budget & pricing assumptions compliance
- Identify training needs for operation managers and signs off on the engagement training plan in order to ensure competency development across domain, operations and behavioral
- Prepare internal and external governance model in order to track and monitor contractual compliance, employee engagement, performance and relationship health
- Sign off on the service quality plan including the quality control, assurance and improvement in order to create a comprehensive quality program for the engagement
- Create the scorecard for the engagement and ensure flow down for the team, in order to align the team with the engagement objectives
- Create career development & succession planning for direct reportees, reviews the career development methodology for the engagement in order to ensure sustainable employee engagement & motivation in the engagement.
- Conduct periodic reviews with ops managers and drives corrective action where required in order to ensure delivery predictability
- Ensure compliance to the governance model and builds long term relationship with stake holders in order to ensure strong customer relationships and enhance business
- Conduct monthly financial review with direct reportees and BU head, takes corrective actions in order to ensure meeting of business plan objectives
- Anchor the key internal and external governance meetings, Monitors adherence within engagement in order to sustain delivery predictability
- Approve resource for process reengineering, validates the results and manages client interactions around technical and commercial aspects in order to meet client and internal commitments on a continuous basis
- Identify opportunities for work redesign, work flow enhancement, shift utilization, Staff mix, and staff utilization in order to meet / exceed internal financial goals
- Prepare the engagement team for self-assessment, actively participates in independent assessments in order to ensure delivery predictability for the engagement;
If interested, kindly share your updated resume along with below details:
Experience into Payor Domain:
Team Size handled:
Experience into Process Improvement:
Re-location to Bangalore (If non-local):
Mobile: +91, 8088309089
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Infosys BPM Ltd.,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.