Talent Acquisition Specialist at Infosys BPM Ltd
Views:741 Applications:99 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:50
Infosys BPM - Senior Operation Manager - Healthcare Payer Domain (9-12 yrs)
Designation: Sr. Operation Manager
Domain: Healthcare - Payor/Payer
Unit: Healthcare Practice
Job Level: 5A
Shift Time: US Shift
Job Location: Bangalore
Company: Infosys BPM Ltd.,
About Infosys BPM Limited - Healthcare Practice
Infosys BPM's healthcare practice serves customers across the value chain, including payers, providers and pharmacy benefits managers. We have a team of over 1,500 business and technical consultants, including PhDs, MDs, technical architects, developers, business process consultants, and project managers. Our professionals have hands-on experience in business processes and IT systems of health insurance providers (Payor) and healthcare providers
- Basic requirement: Graduation with 10+ years of experience OR Full time MBA with at least 9 years of experience in managing operations of Health care in Payor domain
- Good understanding of BPM Healthcare Operations from 3rd party and in-house Shared Service center perspective;
- Should have managed Payor processes like claims management, Emolument, Benefits coding, Provider Data, Contracting;
- Sound exposure of BPM Operations like Service Delivery, SLA Management, Governance, Client Management, and Engagement P&L.
Areas of Responsibility
- Prepare the annual budget aligned with corporate / divisional objectives for the engagement, coordinate with the account manager for the account plan (New areas of growth) in order to achieve the business objective of the engagement
- Handle all facets of operation, HR, Hiring, Finance, Facilities, and Technology Infrastructure etc.
- Work closely with sales and Account Management team to increase revenue
- Maintain and build contacts with stakeholders supporting the client on Technology.
- Ability to speak at different forums at the client side and ability to address large crowds internally as well as client senior folks.
- Sign off on the training /certification methodology at the engagement level in order to ensure right skilling on engagement.
- Co-ordinate resource deployment across all processes for the engagement (Team Size, Span, Shift Utilization, Skill sets, technology rollout) in order to ensure budget & pricing assumptions compliance
- Identify training needs for operation managers and signs off on the engagement training plan in order to ensure competency development across domain, operations and behavioral
- Prepare internal and external governance model in order to track and monitor contractual compliance, employee engagement, performance and relationship health
- Sign off on the service quality plan including the quality control, assurance and improvement in order to create a comprehensive quality program for the engagement
- Create the scorecard for the engagement and ensure flow down for the team, in order to align the team with the engagement objectives
- Create career development & succession planning for direct reportees, reviews the career development methodology for the engagement in order to ensure sustainable employee engagement & motivation in the engagement.
- Conduct periodic reviews with ops managers and drives corrective action where required in order to ensure delivery predictability
- Ensure compliance to the governance model and builds long term relationship with stake holders in order to ensure strong customer relationships and enhance business
- Conduct monthly financial review with direct reportees and BU head, takes corrective actions in order to ensure meeting of business plan objectives
- Anchor the key internal and external governance meetings, Monitors adherence within engagement in order to sustain delivery predictability
- Approve resource for process reengineering, validates the results and manages client interactions around technical and commercial aspects in order to meet client and internal commitments on a continuous basis
- Identify opportunities for work redesign, work flow enhancement, shift utilization, Staff mix, and staff utilization in order to meet / exceed internal financial goals
- Prepare the engagement team for self-assessment, actively participates in independent assessments in order to ensure delivery predictability for the engagement;
If interested, kindly share your updated resume along with below details:
Experience into Payor Domain:
Team Size handled:
Experience into Process Improvement:
Re-location to Bangalore (If non-local):
Mobile: +91, 8088309089
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Infosys BPM Ltd.,