Talent Acquisition Specialist at Infosys BPM Ltd
Views:1520 Applications:185 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Infosys BPM - Senior Manager - Training Operation - Customer Service Domain (10-12 yrs)
Job Designation: Sr. Manager - Training Operation
Domain: Customer Service
Job Location: Bangalore
Shift: Day Shift
Company: Infosys BPM Ltd.,
- CS Training Manager and Content Developer
- Drive practice level CS Training initiatives across DCs;
- Manage training needs assessment process and recommend appropriate program/s to meet those needs.
- Facilitate CS programs;
- Develop content for CS training programs and TTT;
- Work closely with the management and quality to ensure consistency and improve performance;
- Work closely and collaborate with vendors, internal stakeholders like procurement, training council etc.
Technical and behavioral skills:
- Working knowledge of research methodology and principles.
- Experienced in development needs assessment (TNA).
- Experienced in training / intervention calendar preparation.
- Advanced training facilitation and coaching skills for managers.
- Advanced knowledge of relevant tools required to help participants learn and to extend support to them.
- Advanced Customer Service attitude, skills and knowledge.
- Ability to translate customer service business requirements into training / coaching action plans.
- Client consulting skills.
- Excellent Oral and Written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
If interested, kindly share your updated resume along with below details:
Experience into Customer Service Domain:
Team Size Handled:
Re-location to Bangalore (If non-local):
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Mobile: +91, 8088309089
Infosys BPM Ltd.,