Recruiter at Infosys BPO Ltd
Views:937 Applications:248 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Infosys BPM - Senior/Manager - Mortgage Closing (5-12 yrs)
Senior Closer & Closing Manager :
A mortgage Senior Closer & Closing Manager oversees and directs the activities of a mortgage loan closing team. They are responsible for hiring, training, and leading closing department staff, overseeing day-to-day operations of the closing department, and ensuring the accuracy and compliance of closing mortgage files and documentation in accordance with investor lending guidelines and state and federal regulations.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Direct day-to-day management, attendance, training, hiring, recruiting, and performance reviews for all staff including underwriters, closing specialists, and post-closing managers
- Possess working knowledge and hands of for RESPA /TRID review and other federal, state and industry compliance requirements
- Interface professionally with title companies, clients, real estate agents, mortgage loan officers, and mortgage lenders to ensure a successful close
- Elevate service levels for customers by assisting in the application process, overseeing all mortgage loan closings, and completing all post-closing requirements quickly
- Ensure future salability and quality control of residential mortgage loans and refinances by adhering to all lender underwriting guidelines and federal and state regulations
- Examine and implement closing processes as required to maintain accurate loan files, settlement statements, and closing documents.
- Ensure the development of the highest possible ongoing and initial coaching and training to new and existing staff
- Use quality assurance data to build improvement in overall lender decision making
- Identification of gaps and the ongoing assistance in documenting processes and procedures
- Work to build a reporting suite that allows clear communication of performance to each team members, peers, management and Executive Leadership
- Demonstrated skill in monitoring and overseeing loan production pipeline
- Ensure that all KPI's for the department are met
- Prepare and deliver action plans or correction actions when individual metrics are not met
- Ensure on-going and complete communication of key initiatives, deliverables, and expectations across team members, peers, managers, and Executive Leadership
- Manage or oversee administrative tasks of the department (timecards, schedules, vacations, performance reviews)
- Continually review process and identify areas for improvement
- Identify strategic and technology improvements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Bachelor's/Master's Degree is mandatory
- Completion of a loan closing certificate program preferred.
- 3 - 8 years of experience in mortgage closing with overall experience between 4-12 years.
- Knowledge of different loan types.
- Working knowledge of mortgage industry regulations.
- Management experience in human resources, or as operations manager is needed.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Good supervision, organization and math skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Sound judgment skills essential to making quick decisions within written policy and standard operating procedures.
Please apply with an updated CV and Following details :
Relevant experience into end to end closing :
current CTC :
willing to relocate to Bangalore (if non local) :