Recruiter at Infosys BPO Ltd
Views:202 Applications:31 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Infosys BPM - Senior Consultant - Financial Service Solution Design (10-12 yrs)
Senior Consultant - Financial Service Solution Design
- Candidate should have overall 10-12 years experience with minimum 4-5 years experience in pre-sales and solution design role.
- Must have strong project management skills working on large deals in the financial service industry.
- He should demonstrate strong SME knowledge in AML domain and must have strong experience in handling KYC/AML operations (min. 1-2 transition of process)
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification (Preferred)
- Must have valid US B-Visa
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include but Are Not Limited to :
- Work closely with the sales teams in the new business acquisition process
- Understand the customer technical and business requirements and design and develop an end to end Solution to win new business.
- Conceptualize Solution Strategy, Win Theme, Transformation approach and provide Technical (People, Process & Platform) solution for the RFP/RFI response
- Identify and position the right Infrastructure/Managed service offering from the service catalogue to meet enterprise customers long term and short term requirements
- Engage with strategic customers and prospects to understand their Operations strategy and vision, build service offering roadmap.
- Participate in scope definition workshops with strategic customers and prospects.
- Prepare and present solution presentations, architecture designs, proof-of-concept and solution walkthrough.
- Participate and lead solution discussion in proposal defense meetings
- Work actively with the Sales teams across the geographies to identify potential opportunities proactively and propose winning solutions.
- Maintain a detailed working knowledge of the FCA/FED/OCC rules and regulations, and a broad awareness of AML and other regulatory and exchange rules and regulations as required and analyzing their impact upon the electronic trade surveillance monitoring programme
- Contribute in the development and refinement of the BSA/AML/OFAC monitoring program.
- Creation of use cases / prototypes in AML & Trade Surveillance space to showcase value proposition / differentiator to prospective client
- Serve as subject matter expert regarding money laundering, terrorist financing, and the associated technical and monitoring requirements thereof.
- Experience in running Demand Generation Campaign to pro-actively generate new deals.