Infosys BPM - Practice Lead - F&A (10-20 yrs)
Role Designation: Practice Lead - F&A
Stream: BPM - Finance and Accounting Outsourcing Practice
Job Location: Bangalore, India
Below are the roles and responsibilities aligned to the above mentioned role / role designation -
- Implements and executes the FAO practice level strategy by reviewing account level plans of different clients in order to expand the footprint of the practice
- Creation of solution for pursuits as well as new business opportunities FAO space in existing engagements and validates the proposals in order to deliver a differentiated business proposition to pursuits/existing clients and win deals
- Provides support to Sales and Account management teams based on an in-depth understanding of a specific domain within the practice; Provide expert views on trends in a specific domain based on domain expertise in order to create a pipeline of clients and grow revenue and differentiate and position the practice with analysts/clients/deal consultants.
- Provide inputs to the transition team for domain specific SLAs in order to ensure appropriate SLA are defined and committed for from an FAO perspective.
- Carry out functional FAO domain intensive training in order to get appropriate domain skilled resources
- Partner with operations teams in planning work flows and process maps in order to ensure that all engagements adhere to the framework and align to the business objectives of the practice
- Works with key functional stakeholders of multiple customers in order to set & manage domain delivery specific expectations
- Improve domain specific process efficiency and effectiveness to enhance productivity & gross margins
- Anchors internal governance (best practice sharing sessions, practice forums) to adhere to the practice governance model.
- Identifies opportunity and enables delivery of improvements to enhance productivity for a domain intensive process.
- Partners with Solution & Platforms team to come up with new Platforms or Solutions, provide support and guidance to operations teams in every engagement to facilitate implementation of transformation projects in order to impact client business metrics
Educational Requirements (Must have) : Full time Bachelor's degree along with MBA / CA with at least 10 years of experience in areas related to the Job Description
If interested, kindly share your updated resume along with below details :
Re-location to Bangalore (If Non-local):
Talent Acquisition-India|Infy HR
Infosys BPM Ltd.,
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.